Unexpected Couple

Chapter 10

"This is a rebel song!" Andy yelled.

"Alright dude we get it." Ashley said.

"Guys shut up." I said.

It was a Friday night. I haven't told Jinxx about my dream/nightmare. I'm still in shock. It seemed so real! God maybe I should ask Jake if Jinxx really is over Sammy... Ashley said he was, but then again, thats Ashley. And oh god.... Why couldn't it have been CC? Or Jake! Why did it have to be Ashley?

My dreams have always been fucked up.

Ashley and Andy kept yelling at each other and I'm pretty sure Andy threw something at Ashley. I swear they are children.

I was waiting for Jinxx to come over. I couldn't wait to see his face! God those eyes... I miss him so much.

"Hey hey guys." Jinxx walked in and attempted to say "hey" in a gay voice.

"Hey pedo." Ashley said.

"Ashley you have no room to talk." I said.

Me and Jinxx went up to his room. We fell onto his bed and started to make out. God I love kissing this man.

"I missed you." He said looking into my eyes.

"I missed you more baby." I giggled and kissed him more.

"What are you doing tomorrow night?" He said.

"Nothing really, I was going to have Becky come over so Ashley and her could talk." I said.

"That wont end well, but keep tomorrow night open for me baby."

He said smiling.

"Will do babe." I said

I got on top of him and pinned him down. Of course I would be wearing a shirt that did not hold my boobs... What so ever.

"Do you think we should? Andy is downstairs." He said.

"Come here, I wanna show you something." I said pulling his hand.

We walked up to the third floor, and went down a hall. There was a room with red walls, a King size bed with black sheets, and a chest with various sex toys. I found out about this room last year. You wouldn't know what I found in that room...

"What the fuck?" He looked so confused, but so hot.

"It's a playroom I found last year. No one will be able to hear us up here." I said smirking.

"Does Andy know you know about this?" He asked.

"Yes, but he doesn't know we are up here." I said pulling him to the bed.

I pulled him on top of me. He pinned me down, and started to kiss my neck. I couldn't push him off... He was too strong. Like I wanted to move anyway. He started to move down to my chest. He took my tank top off and unhooked my bra. He started to suck on my left nipple. While he was doing that he slid his hand down my sweat pants and started to finger me. I wanted him so badly. I moaned his name, and that made him go crazy. He pulled his fingers out and pulled his pants down. I could feel how hard he was through his boxers. I knew he was teasing me... He pulled my pants down and took his boxers off. He picked me up so my legs wrapped around him. He pushed my against the wall and started to thrust into me. God this was so fucking hot!! He kept thrusting and then with out pulling out he put me on the bed. My legs wrapped around his lower back so he could faster. I moaned his name so loud, I'm sure someone heard us. He was just so good!!

I know I wasn't imagining this...

Because Andy walked in and saw us...