Unexpected Couple

Chapter 22

"Will you marry me Jillian Biersack?" Jake looked up at me.

Okay... I need to make it seem like I didn't know... Okay dramatic pause....

Oh fuck it!!!

"Yes Jake!!!!" I forced myself to say. He slipped the ring onto my finger. It fit perfectly.

"I love you Jillian." Jake hugged me and kissed me passionately.

"I love you too." I couldn't help but smile.. We hugged for a while. Then that led to making out... I started to push him towards the bed. I wanted him so badly.

"Jillian..." He whispered.

"Yeah?" I said nipping at his neck.

"Not now babe..." He stopped me.

"Why not baby. Lets enjoy our engagement." I started to take my shirt off and I climbed on top of him.

"Hon... Not now okay." He looked into my eyes so sincerely.

"Alright.." I got off of him and sat there...

"I've been wanting to talk to you about something." He turned to me and held my hand.

"Like what." I looked at him with ease.

"About the cutting..." He gripped my arm more. I tried to get up but he pulled me back and hugged me tightly. I could hear him start to cry.

"Jillian... Please... I didn't want you to do that! I'm sorry okay... When I saw you unconscious I wanted to kill myself. You mean everything to me Jillian! I love you." He hugged me tightly and I felt tears fall onto my shoulder.

"I felt used okay... My mind was blind.. I wont do it again okay... Andy isn't in the best condition either." I forced myself to speak. I didn't like what I did either but I felt ashamed of myself...I felt like one of those girls who gives it up easily.

"Promise me you'll never cut again..." He looked into my eyes.

"I promise Jake..." I kissed him passionately.

"Would you mind taking my razor blade away..." I looked into his eyes.

"No baby. I'll take it if it will help." He kissed my head and hugged me.

"I'm sorry.." I felt a tear fall down my cheek.

"Baby I'm taking it away okay... It's fine." He hugged me tightly.

"I love you Jake."

"I love you Jillian."