Unexpected Couple

Chapter 7

It was Wednesday afternoon. I finally convinced Andy to let me date Jinxx. I didn't want to tell Jinxx though. I wanted to play with him for a bit. I texted him.

:,( baby! he said no...

What are we going to do then?... .-.

Date....

Wait what?

He didn't say no...... I just convinced him to say yes!!! <3

That's great :D

Come pick me up after school baby!!

Okay sweetheart <3

At least now I can date him! The sex will have to be on the down low, but at least I can date him!! He means so much to me...

I love him.

-After School

Me and Jinxx went to the studio again. Every one was there on time. As soon as Jinxx got there, they had to start. They were recording "I Am Bulletproof"... I can relate to that song so well. I started singing along and Jinxx smiled at me. I spun around so he wouldn't see me blush.

After about 2 hours, we all went home. Me and Jinxx went upstairs to my room. We fell onto the bed and looked into each other's eyes.

"I cant be believe I have you baby." He smiled and cuddled me close.

"Me neither baby." I kissed him passionately. I really love this boy.

"JILLIAN, JINXX!!!!" Andy yelled.

"WHAT!?" We both yelled.

"GET DOWN HERE!!"

"Fine!" I said.

I walked down stairs with my arms crossed. I cant believe I have to be babied... I'm almost 18!!!

"Me and Juliet have been talking... She told me to loosen up a bit. Yes, I allowed you to date, but she told me you should be able to have sex. You are almost 18, so you can do what you please. But just not in your room, or while I'm around. And wear a condom, and Juliet can take you to get on birth control." Andy said.

"Dad... Really??? I feel like the condom is what you're most worried about." I said. I was actually shocked... He usually didn't care what I did.

"Well just be cautious hon, I'm a rock star, not a grandpa."

"Alright pops."

He just glared at me and told me to go upstairs.

When I got to my room I jumped onto Jinxx, and kissed him.

I can have a real relationship with him...