Unexpected Couple

Chapter 24

I stood there as they kept kissing each other... Next thing I know, Jake starts stroking Jinxx!!! What is this?!?!

"Jake!" I hit him and pushed Jinxx away.

"Are you guys gay?!?!" I grabbed my towel and ran out into my room. I couldn't believe this was happening... Maybe they were just into the moment... I don't know...

"Sweetheart? I'm sorry... I didn't realize it until you said something... Please talk to me..." I could hear Jake's sweet and sincere voice echo through my room.

"Baby... Not now okay..." I held back my tears until I heard him walk away.

This cannot be happening... I guess you could say we both cheated, but Jake said that Jinxx could have his way with me... I didn't say Jake could have his way with Jinxx! God, I just need to find myself in this mess... I need to talk to Juliet about Andy.

I walked out into the kitchen to see Juliet rubbing Andy's back. Was he crying? Or ashahmed of something??

"Juliet can I talk to you in private..?" I didn't want Andy to find out what I was going to talk about.

"Yeah, sure hon." She smiled and walked to Andy's room.

I closed the door behind me and sat on the bed.

"Okay, Jake said Andy had a bad night last night... He wouldn't tell me what happened either, so I figured I'd ask you..." I looked at her with ease.

"Well after you fell asleep Jinxx. CC, Andy, Ashley, and I all started to drink... And Andy couldn't help himself... He got so drunk he started to cry. He told everyone he was thinking about you. He walked upstairs and grabbed a knife and he didn't come out of the bathroom for about half an hour... I walked upstairs and saw that he had cuts up and down his left arm and half way up his right arm." She started to tear up, as did I.

"So he cut himself because what? He is worried about me..?" I looked at my scars again... Seeing blood and feeling the blade go across my warm skin... It hurt me..

"I guess so... He didn't remember until he woke up with the stinging pain." She put her face into her hands and began sobbing.

"Come here..." I pulled her over towards me and I hugged her tightly. I couldn't stand to see anyone close to me cry... Even Ashley.

I seriuosly thought he had stopped that for good...

After about 10 minutes, I got Juliet to calm down... Andy had walked in and saw me and her.  He shut the door and walked away.

"Dad! Come here... We need to talk." I caught up to him and turned him towards me. I hugged him as tightly as I could. Tears started to flow out of my eyes like a water fall.

"Dad... Why.." I looked up at him with sincere written all over me.

"I was drunk.. Everthing just started to hit me Jillian... I'm sorry alright. I know it's the lastthing you need." Andy sounded like he was going to cry himself.

"I love you dad... I love you." I hugged him closely, and so did he.

"I love you so much Jillian... You'll always be my baby girl" He kissed my forehead and continued to hug me close...