Unexpected Couple

Chapter 16

I quickly shut the door... My eyes felt like they were about to fall out of my head. Is my dad gay now? Or bisexual? Was it because he was drunk??

"When he is sober.... Im having a long talk with him..." Juliet said.

"Wouldn't that be considered cheating? Yeah he is a guy but still... He is drunk off his freaking ass and giving another man a blow job." I said walking to my room.

Jake followed me. I told him what I saw and then I started to cry...

"I loved Jinxx!! And he cheated on me..." I was sobbing...

"Hon I know you wont be able to get over him but I know you are stronger than this." He pulled me close and kissed my head.

"Jake..." I looked up at him.

"Yes sweetheart?" He said moving hair away from my face.

"I think... I think.. I like you..." I said staring into his eyes.

"Oh... Well... Thats... Good because I like you too Jillian." He smiled and pressed his lips against mine. I got on top of him and immediately took my shirt off. I really wanted him. I took his shirt off and pinned him back down, I started to kiss his soft lips... Then I started to move down his warm body... He already had a raging boner for me... I liked that.

"Jill... Stop please." He said moaning.

"Why baby..." I said in an innocent voice.

"Not now..." He pulled me up and wrapped me in his arms. I felt so safe with him. I really missed Jinxx... He took my virginity and just fucking left me... I should have known him and Sammy weren't over...

"Let's cuddle and just watch movies until we fall asleep together." He said smiling.

"Can I ask you something..." I stared into his eyes again.

"Sure hon."

"Are we like... Officially dating now? I mean we had sex... And we almost did it again..." I said.

"Well I know you probably feel used.. But yes, we are dating. I don't think Jinxx asked you out correctly.. And neither did I, but Jill... I promise this... I will never ever cheat on a girl." He looked into my eyes for what seemed like ever.

"I don't know what to say..." I was so stunned...

"Don't say anything baby." He pressed his lips against mine and didn't pull away. We started to make out, and our hands started to wonder. I finally pulled away, I heard something coming from CC's room..

"OH ASHLEY!!!!! FASTER ASHLEY!!" I knew that voice any where.... It was Becky.

But why were they in.. Oh are you fucking kidding me?!

"What the hell?" I got up and went across the hall.

I opened the door to see Ashley pounding my friends vagina... And CC getting his 9" cock sucked by my friend... Has the world ended? First it's my dad sucking a guys dong then my friend getting pounded while sucking a dong.... God I love my life.

"Alright... Did not need to see that." Jake walked away rubbing his eyes.

"Imagine seeing your own dad sucking your friends dick... It's not a sight." I said laughing.

"Let's go to my house." He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek.

"Alright."

-Later-

It was about 7 when we arrived at his house. I wanted to make sure Juliet was going to be okay.

We went into the kitchen and I sat down at the island and he stood on the other side.

"Well chickie, what do you want to eat?" He said.

"No clue what all do you have?"

"To be honest I don't know what I have..." He started to chuckle.

"Well I wanna work on my driving.. So how about we go some where." I asked getting up.

"Wanna go to Red Lobster?"

"Fuck yea!"

I went upstairs and found his hair straightener. I did my hair and used some of his eye liner. I walked downstairs in black skinnies and a long purple sweater. I don't care how hot it is... I love my fucking sweaters.

"Wow... You look gorgeous." His eyes widened.

I giggled and said thank you. I grabbed the car keys and ran outside. He came up behind me and kissed me. I leaned against the hummer and smiled. He picked me up and put me against the car door. I wrapped my arms around him and began to make out with him. I didn't care if someone was watching... This is my man, not yours.

"Let's go hon." I said getting down.

I opened the doors and Jake opened my door for me. Then he closed it... Holy shit!!! I love it when guys do that!

I started the car and put it in reverse. Ive never driven a car this big before. I was scared shit less.

We arrived at Red Lobster about 8:20. I got a text from Jinxx saying he was sorry.. and that he wants me back. I opened it and didn't reply.

We got to our table and I ordered endless shrimp... Cause you know... I'm a fat ass, and Jake ordered shrimp scampi.

I devoured 3 things of scampi... I started to get full but I guess I was eating the pain away. My phone started to ring when I had a mouth full of fried shrimp. Perfect timing.

"Hello?" I said.

"Baby... Please come back, I- I miss you." It was Jinxx... And he was drunk.

"Jinxx, you cheated on me... I'm not coming back to you. I'm with Jake now.. So good bye."

"But-" I hung up the phone and turned it on vibrate.

"Was he drunk?" Jake asked.

"Yes." I said aggravated.

We both finished and left around 9:40. I was too damn full to drive.

I got in the car and started to cry.

"Baby what's wrong.." Jake pulled me over to him.

"He cheated Jake! Thats the third boy... Is it me?" I was sobbing into his shoulder.

"Hon do not blame yourself for their stupidity. You did not do anything wrong. They are the ones who fucked up." He was rubbing my back.

"I feel like such an idiot for having sex with him... For dating him..." I started to look at my wrists.

"Do not do anything okay.... Please.. I- I love you Jillian."

He hugged me tightly and I felt a tear drop fall onto my shoulder.

I looked up and kissed him.

I cant believe it...

Me and Jake.

The Unexpected Couple.