Unexpected Couple

Chapter 13

"Dad! Are you fucking kidding me?!? He just fucked my best friend and you're going to let him get away with it?! But yet I'm the one who gets in trouble?!" I yelled at Andy... I didn't like it but I was so pissed.

"You're under age. I shouldn't even allow you to date Jinxx." He said calmly.

"What the fuck ever. I'm fucking moving out!!" I stormed out of his room, slammed the door and went to my room. Jinxx came running in... I don't think anyone in this band has ever seen me this pissed off.

"Jillian... Please calm down." He said hugging me. I pushed him away.

"No! Are you fucking kidding me? They weren't even dating and they fucked and then they fucking get away with it!!! But yet I get in trouble for having sex with you. No I'm done Jinxx!! I'm moving in with you. There's nothing he can do." I started to pack my things.

"Alright alright... Just think of us on our first romantic date tonight." He smiled.

"I'll try when I get out of here."

I really hope moving in with him wont ruin this relationship...

-3 hours later-

It was 4:15 when I got to his house... I didn't just want to drop my shit... I put it in his room in a corner.

Well... Welcome home to me...

"Just make yourself comfortable baby." He sat on his bed and fixed his hair.

"Okay sweetie." I said.

I got another shower... I just felt shitty... I yelled at my dad. And I just up and left him. I sat in the shower for about half an hour... Jinxx came in the bathroom and asked if I was okay... I said yes but I really wasn't.

It was 5:10 when I got dressed. I put on black skinnies, a white tank top and different colored socks. I dried my hair and put a pink long sleeve shirt on. My mom actually bought me this...

I put my all black vans on and started to straighten my hair. After my hair was perfectly straight, I added some cover up, eye shadow, and eye liner. For once I felt good... I felt pretty...

"Well hello there gorgeous." He said standing up.

"Hey handsome." I giggled and kissed him.

His lips tasted like mouth wash...

He had on black skinnies, a black dress down shirt, and black converse. He had some eyeliner on ... He really did look good.

"Well let's head out. Wanna drive?" He asked.

"Sure." I said grabbing the keys.

I grabbed my phone and we left. I haven't drove an SUV in a while. It took me a while for me to get used to it. But I got pretty comfortable with it. I turned on the radio. Then Jinxx put a CD in. It had Saviour on it... I didn't want to tear up so I changed it.

"Oh come on thats a good song." He said.

"It is, but the reason why Andy wrote it... Isn't a good reason." I said turning into the parking lot of Olive Garden.

"Well he wrote it because some fans cut and think of suicide..." He said opening my door.

"No.. Not just his fans... His daughter too." I locked the car and started to walk...

Jinxx caught up and stopped me.

"Baby.. You don't do it now do you?" He asked looking into my eyes.

"No, I eventually stopped, but can we just talk about this later? Let's have a nice dinner and not think about anything else." He opened the door for me.

"After you my lady."

Wow... He's hot, gives good sex, is passionate, and a gentleman.

He's a keeper.

It was about 5:50 when we got to our table. Jinxx immediately ordered the pasta and bread sticks. He's such a dork. But I love him.

I ordered chicken Alfredo... That shit is good.

Jinxx got chicken Parmesan. He just devoured that.

For dessert we got a chocolate cake. We took that to go... We were both full.

He decided to drive, when we got close he told me to close my eyes. We arrived at Laser Quest.

We walked in and was ambushed by fans... I really hated that. Security had to back people away. I heard they were playing In The End on the radio... I started to sing along and Jinxx just laughed and kissed my head. What can I say... They make awesome ass music.

My cell phone started to go off... It was Andy.

"What dad?" I said sighing.

"Where are you?" He said.

"Laser Quest with Jinxx. We are about to play a game so I have to go." I said.

"Alright. Let me know when you get back to his house." He said.

"Alright bye."

"Bye." I hung up the phone, turned it on silent and followed Jinxx and a group of people into a dark room.

We went over rules, and then we went into another dark room to get our vest things and guns. I hid behind Jinxx the whole time. He turned around and shot me, and then I would shoot him back. We had the most kills.

We left after he signed some autographs and we went to the store. This time I drove again.

We bought a shit ton of junk food and candy.

"Wanna drive home too?" He asked putting the bags in the back seat.

"Sure." I kissed him and got in the car.

We arrived home around 9. I got into some shorts again, and I texted Andy.

We are home now.

Alright be safe.

Fine.

I love you

Love you too.

Alright that doesn't sound like Andy... "I love you?" He hasn't said that since he wrote Saviour... Maybe he felt bad.

Maybe he wanted his daughter back.