Unexpected Couple

Chapter 26

Jake had gotten out of the shower and walked into his room.

"What are you doing in here?" He said grabbing clothes from his dresser.

"I wanted to have some fun." I said removing the blanket from my body. I was wearing a black lace nighty and happened to have nothing on underneath.

"I'll close the door.." He said walking over to the door.

He had dropped the towel to the floor and got on the bed. He slid his hand up the nighty and rubbed my entrance. I but my lip trying not to lose control.

"Someone is a little wet." He said sliding one finger in quickly and then pulling back out.

"Get inside of me." I slid his fingers inside and kissed him roughly.

"Someone wants to be dominant." He smirked at me.

"Nope, I want you to be in control baby." I started to kiss his neck and nip at it, then I bit his ear lobe gently.

I could tell Jake was trying to hold back... So I made sure he didn't

I pushed him down and got on top of him slowly..

"Looks I'm going to be dominant." I started to take the nighty off.

I was fully exposed and wanting him so badly.

"Oh no you're not." He got on top of me and pinned me down. He started to kiss down my body. Slowly making it down to my lady parts, I felt his tongue gently go across my entrance. He started teasing me by kissing down my thigh softly and then lightly licking my clit.

"Baby... Stop.." I moaned out.

"But I like teasing you." He said. He started to slide two fingers in but pulled them out.

"Would you fuck me already!" I screamed.

"Mmm.. Maybe." He said. He started to finger me even more. I couldn't hold it any longer... I climaxed.

"Yummy." Jake said licking me more.

I pulled him up for a kiss and I felt his friend touch my entrance.

I pulled him closer so he could slide in.

"Oh Jillian!!" He moaned out.

"I love you Jake.." I pulled him for a kiss. I started to slowly make out with him as he went in and out slowly.

"Oh god Jillian! I- I love you !!" He pulled out and climaxed.

I grabbed one of his t shirts and threw it on.

I sat on the bed and was pulled down by Jake.

"Get over here and make out with me.

He kissed me roughly and slid his tongue into my mouth. I could feel myself start to get turned on again.

I got on top of him and started to nip at his neck.

"Someone's ready for round two." He said.

"I wanna ride you." I whispered into his ear and bite his ear lobe.

He pulled his boxers down and I had his friend right at my entrance. I started to ease my self onto him... Then I moved fast. I started to go slow again. He was just loving it.

"Oh baby!" He leaned his head back in pleasure. I started to get up when I slammed myself onto him again.

"Jillian!!" He pulled me down and kissed me biting my lip.

"I want you to cum." He said to me.

He flipped us over so he was on top.

"Oh god Jake!" I couldn't hold it any longer. I climaxed on him and he pulled out.

"God I love it when you do that." He lied next to me and kissed my head. I kissed his cheek and cuddled up next to him.

-Few Hours Later-

I had fallen asleep. I walked to the bathroom and fixed my makeup and hair.

I looked at myself in the mirror for a while... Trying to figure myself out... Almost like a puzzle.

"Why did I do it.." I asked myself repeatedly.. I repeated it until I started crying. For once I felt horrible after I cut... Usually I never feel anything... I went so long and I screwed it up... I think I need help.

I walked to my room and saw it wasn't in the best shape. I turned my stereo on and plugged my phone in. I played Bring Me The Horizon and Motionless In White. After about half an hour of cleaning and wiping things off my room looked spotless. Sadly my arms weren't spotless..

Jake was no where to be found so I just watched tv in my room until he came in.

"Where were you?" I said as he sat on my bed.

"My house." He stretched and yawned.

"Doing what? Fuckin another biach!?" I couldn't keep a straight face.

"Yup." He leaned in to kiss me and I moved away.

"Nope. You fucked another bitch." I crossed my arms and turned my head.

"Get over here." He pulled me over and forcefully kissed me.

"Ewww!!! It was a wet kiss!" I said wiping my mouth off.

"Oh shush you've had worse." He teased and winked at me. I hit him in his arm.

"Cuddles my lady?" Jake said opening his arms to me.

"Yes sir." I smiled and turned on a movie. I kept falling asleep. What can I say... He is so comfy!!

"Are you ready for bed sweetheart?" He turned towards me. His voice was raspy.

"Yeah. I think I'm gonna go to bed." I yawned and cuddled close to him.

"Alright hon. Good night, I love you." He kissed me gently and pulled me closer.

"I love you Jake." I shut my eyes.

I knew my dreams would be about him.