Unexpected Couple

Chapter 3

After 30 minutes, he pulled out and came in the condom. He got up, put a pair of boxers on and sat on the bed.

"That was... Amazing...." He said looking at me.

"You're telling me."

He giggled and leaned down and kissed me passionately. I finally got to kiss him and lose my virginity to him. He was so big, but so gentle. He went slow the whole time. Every thrust felt amazing. He moaned my name and I think... Under his breath he said I love you...

I moaned but ignored it.

We heard a knock on the door.

It was Ashley and Andy.

Jinxx told me to get dressed and act normal.

Just act normal... Act like you just didn't lose your virginity...

Yea great choice.

"HOLD ON IM COMING!" Jinxx yelled.

He walked down stairs and I ran to sit on the couch. I turned the tv on and was pretending to do homework.

"You little sneaky bitch! You kidnapped my daughter." Andy said.

"Dad hush. He wanted some advice about something so we got something to eat and came here." I said.

I hope I didn't sound too mysterious.

"Did you guys do it?" Ashley smirked.

"Oh yes we did." Jinxx said in a playful voice.

My heart dropped to my feet. Was he being serious?

"Yup lost my virginity and everything." I said laughing.

They walked in and sat on the other end of the couch.

"Whatcha doing." Ashley said leaning over to me.

"Algebra 2 homework."

"Need help?"

"No I'm doing pretty good."

"Andy!!!" Jinxx yelled.

"Yea?" He yelled back.

"What are you doing?"

"Going pee."

"Alright."

I hope Andy didn't find that lingerie.... I hid it under a lot of his clothes.

"JINXX WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!!" Andy yelled.

"What is what." Jinxx sounded concerned.

"THIS LINGERIE PIECE!!" Andy yelled.

"That was Sammy's. Don't worry dude I didn't have sex with Jillian."

"You better not have. If I find out you do you're not seeing her."

"Alright fine." Jinxx said.

Holy shit... We can't keep having sex with out Andy knowing. It's too risky. I need Jinxx....

-Later That Night

Jinxx and I were cuddling on the couch. Andy had left but told me to be home by 10. It was 7 now. My sex drive is out of this world right now.

"Hey baby..." Jinxx said sweetly.

"Yes?" I said.

"I ummm.... I.... Love.. You Jillian." He sounded sweet and innocent.

"I love you too Jinxx." I kissed his soft lips. Not pulling away, I got on top of him.

I couldn't control myself any longer. I took his shirt off and unbuttoned his pants. He started to get harder harder as I slid my hand down. I went inside of his boxers started to give him a hand job. I think he was about to lose control. I started to kiss his neck slowly. And I bit it softly. He picked me up slowly and took me up to the bedroom.

Maybe having sex without Andy knowing could work.

He set me on the bed and took my shirt off and unhooked my bra. My chest was fully exposed to him. He pulled my shorts down and pulled my underwear with them. God this was hot. I could tell he was holding back...

"Baby .... Take control of me." I whispered.

That had set him off the edge.