One More Clockwork Heart - Chapter 1: "No Problem."

Note:

Hey, Guys!

Hope you guys are doin' good. Not much to say here other than the action starts in the second half of the chapter... Thanks for reading!
WARNING!!!! IF YOU ARE ALREADY A FAN OF THE ALICE IN THE COUNTRY OF HEARTS SERIES: THIS STORY CONTAINS THE TRUTH ENDING, WHICH MEANS ALL THEORIES YOU HAD WILL BE SPOILED, AND YOU ARE GOING TO CRY BECAUSE THE SERIES IS RUINED BECAUSE YOU FOUND OUT IT WAS SO SAD(actually it probably won't affect you but like still, just... Read with that in mind.).
-Ginger

(Edit:) Wow. It's been like 4 months since I finished this story, and it's DAMN TERRIBLE. But at least it's funny....if you get the jokes...lmao.............
......

A light purple-haired man wearing an eyepatch over his right eye sighed in contempt as he watched a person with looks very similar to his own running from outside of what looked like a crystal ball. Light reflected off the glass as the man sighed wearily. "Call them in. Indigo's making trouble again."

A dark figure with navy hair at the door nodded and left the room.

====

Zora closed her eyes, sighing and tracing the words in her planning notebook exhaustedly. The room was dark, and the moon shine brightly behind the curtain. The pen was discarded, thrown at the closet door.

Writing was her art. Zora wanted to write, to create pictures that were uniquely hers... But the spark was gone. There was no inspiration that was coming. People always said practice made perfect... But that was a lie. If you push yourself too hard, you'll overachieve, but lose the spark.
For Zora, losing her spark came in the form of writers' block.

Zora pulled out her iPhone and pushed the home button. The screen read "11:27, July 25, Queens, NY." " Zora ignored that and unlocked her phone, opening the Wattpad app. There was nothing new for her to look at, so she PM'ed Kayla.

UminekoMARIA: Hey

A few seconds later, Kayla texted back.

xPaintx: ...And what are you doing up this late, Miss Zora?

UminekoMARIA: What are you doing up this late?

xPaintx: reading stories, Tf you should just assume that

UminekoMARIA: hey...Well, I'm writing.

xPaintx: What about?

UminekoMARIA: Not much...I can't think of anything.

xPaintx: G'night me to... that's a maybe

...not.

UminekoMARIA: GET SOME SLEEP!

Zora shut off her phone with a snort of laughter and put it on the nightstand next to her bed. She didn't bother changing. Zora tok a sip of water and laid down for the night.