Chapter 1: The End

Hi!

This is not the end of the story... but it is for some people in the story. Not all, of course :)
Song: Skin by Sixx A.M. (The video is made for Pierce Villiers...) (no judging xPaintx)
Cried the first time I listened to it and for any of you Alice fans I was watching a music video about Pierce to this song and OMG it was so sad but it fits him so well!
OMG I CANNOT SING THIS SONG WITHOUT CRYING NOW BECAUSE OF THE VIDEO LIKE BRUH(BTW UminekoMARIA I am NOT Amaris now)
thanks for reading!
###MASSIVE WARNING LIKE BRUH###:
THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS DETAILS FROM THE TRUTH END, SO IF YOU ARE ALREADY A FAN OF THE ALICE STORY, READ WITH CAUTION, BECAUSE ITS KIND OF SAD...
WATCH OUT Achente!!!!! :(
-Ginger

------

-3rd Person, so no one's POV-

"I'm fucking telling you, I don't know where she is!" Zora slammed her hand down hard on the table her chair was no-longer-tucked-in to.

"If we did, we'd of told you." Kayla added glumly, lying through her teeth. "And we kind of need to go, so like it would be great if you let us out."

"YOU REALLY THINK I BELIEVE YOU, BITCH?" Elliot Matched Zora's movement, their faces inches apart as they glowered at each other. "I KNOW THAT YOU'RE A LITTLE LIAR! YOU GUYS WERE PLANNING SOMETHING, I FUCKING KNOW IT!"

"Duh. We're always planning something." Kayla muttered with a hint of a smirk.

"RRGH!" Elliot looked ready to flip the table, but decided better of it and kicked the chair, knocking it over. Zora sighed and looked at her chair, which she had knocked over several minutes ago.

"Look, Bunny-Whore, I don't have time to deal with LITTLE. OLD. FUCKING. YOU. So fuck off and go eat carrot compote or some shit. We need to find someone."

Zora hadn't forgotten about Indigo, but the topic seemed to be put on the back burner, not given as much priority as it should be given. It was weird, like they were just forgetting about it.

"Fine. Go to hell." Elliot huffed with a nasty glower at the two girls before storming out of the room and slamming the door behind him.

"Sheesh." Kayla yawned as the sky turned the dark of night. It had been a light and cloudless blue before hand. "Man, we'd better get some sort of sleep(though she'd stayed up for like two days...)."

"Fine, whatever." Zora replied as Kayla stood up. They had been 'interrogated' about the location of Elise, and hadn't told a single lie in the process. They really didn't know where she was currently, which was a definite plus. Elliot had been ordered not to hurt them, but the girls could tell that he would have tried to kill them if he'd just gotten the chance...

They trudged to the hallway with the guest rooms in it and said bye to each other before heading in their rooms to sleep.

~Timeskip by the Clockmaker's Daughter, allieis2fab4u~

"Again? W-Wait..." Zora tucked a few braids behind her right ear and stood up.

They were back in the dream world. The one with swirling colors, invisible floors, and Nightmare. Kayla was standing a few paces away, looking at the ground. And, Elise(with a cast and bandages on her legs...) was also there, farther away. She had a smile on her face, but it dropped immediately when she saw Nightmare, who was floating just above them.

"Nightmare." Elise sighed.

"You all can make your own decision." Nightmare didn't have his pipe.

"About what?" Kayla asked.

"Except for Elise. She made a promise, poor girl..." Nightmare smiled with a soft of plastic empathy.

"What the hell!?" Elise huffed. "A decision about what?"

"Your week is up. You were all assumed to be in a coma... But now you'll have to wake up. Sorry, girls..." Elise felt a sinking feeling in her stomach as Nightmare was not facing her, and rather the two other girls with her.

Kayla bit her lip furiously, and Zora closed her eyes. As if he had summoned them, they disappeared. A small afterimage appeared, and Elise's knees gave in. "What the heck? Like, seriously, this is all a stupid dream! I know it is! I know... It is..."

"Elise, do you know what this is?" Nightmare asked her, summoning a seeing globe. A picture of a small glass vial appeared inside.

"Of course." Elise replied numbly. "It's the vial of medicine Peter made Alice drink when she came to Wonderland. She had to fill it up by interacting with the inhabitants of this world, and when she filled it up, she was allowed to make the decision of whether she wanted to go home or not."

"But do you know what this world really is?"

Elise shook her head. "What do you mean?"

"Take a look."

The picture in the globe changed into what looked like a younger version of Alice with shorter hair, wearing all black and standing beside a grave. "Why are you always so COLD?" She yelled at the person next to her, who flinched.

The scene changes to the first scene in the manga, where we see Alice and her older sister, Lorina, sitting under a tree, reading books. The view shifts into the same tree, which is now much bigger, and there's an older Alice, anyone with a girl without a face.

"I plan to work on my own and move out when I graduate college." Alice's voice said.

The picture moves again, to a younger Alice(who's crying), as if in a flashback, and a pale Lorina that lies in a bed.

"Do you see? Alice wasn't that young. It was in her head, a coma that was induced by the genetic disease she got from her mother and sister, both who died. The heart vial represented Alice's heart, and when she decided to stay it broke. When her heart broke, her body stopped trying to re-awaken from her coma and she, well, dies... Wonderland is a clock. The role-holders are the hours, and the faceless are the minutes. You, also, are at the hospital... But you've made a pact with my sister, who takes promises seriously. You're stuck here... The best I can do is offer you this." Nightmare reached into his pocket and pulled out a vial, a quarter filled. "Fill it, and your family back home will stop worrying about you. There's nothing I can do for you other than that."

"I-I'm d...dead?" Elise paled. "I- why?"

The world faded before she could get an answer.