Chapter 10: "I Noticed."

A/N:
Me: WALK LIKE A CHAMPION, TALK LIKE A CHAMPION-
xPaintx: Get to the story!
UminekoMARIA: Yeah!
Me: -.-
Elleira_Siren: and the ship sails~
Achente: YAS! YOU AND BLOOD ARE MEANT TO BE~!
Me: 0////0 THAT WAS FOR THE SAKE OF THE STORY ONLY!!! I HATE BLOOD!!!!! HE'S A MAN-SLUT!!!!! LET'S JUST GET TO WHY I NEEDED A NOTE HERE!
Sorry I published this before it was ready! That was a screw up >.<
Song: Like a Champion by Selena Gomez
Thank you for reading!
-Ginger

~Elise's POV~

I returned to my seat at the table as the maid brought out a cake and several platters of other things, with assorted teapots and cups. No one had joined me at the table yet, so I sat patiently. Finally, when the maid had been gone awhile, Tracy came out of the bushes. She sat down in the seat next to mine and stared at the food. "It's... All orange." She remarked blandly.

"I noticed."

"...Elliot reeeeally likes carrot foods. That's probably why."

"Really? Wow, he doesn't seem the type to like carrots." I replied sarcastically. "But, he's a rabbit, isn't he? Oh, wait, I guess he's more a hare."

Tracy laughed. I grabbed a cookie from one of the trays, took a bite of it, and put the cookie back on the platter. "Tastes like carrots." I confirmed.

"Really?" Tracy took a cookie and tried it, making a face. "It sure does..."

"So," I started, keeping my tone light. "How did you get into this world? Will you tell me your story?"

Tracy nodded with an exhausted sigh. "Well, I was sitting in my yard one evening when...

~Tracy's Flashback~

"HEY! WHAT THE-" I yelled as someone clapped a hand over my mouth and lifted me up. I had just been sitting in the front yard reading when someone had grabbed me from behind! "Mmrph-LEGGO!"

"Ha-Ha! You shouldn't kick me like that, I'm going to drop you!"

Wait. It can't be...

"Ace?" My voice was muffled. I was a big fan of the Alice in the Country of Hearts series, which my friends had introduced me to. And for some reason, that voice....

"Oh, you know me?" The man she had called Ace asked blankly.

"Um-no." I replied.

"Oh! I must've misheard then! Ha ha ha!"

His laughing was irritating me already. I had a bad feeling when he dropped me, but it was even worse when I started to fall past the ground. There was a giant hole in my yard. "DA FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQ?!!!!!!"

"Just enjoy it! Falling is fun, right?" Ace saw the expression on my face and laughed. "Ha ha! Don't make such a scary face! This is no place for that!"

I didn't think I was going to die, just more scared I was going to be stuck in wonderland for the rest of my life. After a couple minutes of me screaming at that idiot brown-haired knight of Heart Castle, we reached the ground. It was hot and sunny. "Here. I want you to to drink this." Ace said, handing me a small glass vial filled with clear liquid.

"I know." I thought with a huff.

I quickly unstoppered it and drank it all, spitting on the ground after I had finished it. The medicine had a bitter taste that wasn't pleasant at all...

"Okay, I'll be going now." I made a face as Ace started to walk away from me. "See you around... Outsider."

After Ace was gone, I tore down the stairs at an incredibly quick pace, barging into a room that looked like it had a human inhabitant in it.

"JULIUS!" I yelled, bursting into the room and accidentally calling the Clockmaker's name. I forgot I wasn't supposed to low anyone yet.

~
"Julius shortly directed me to Heart Castle and told me to leave him in peace. I went and met the people in the castle, like Vivaldi, the queen, and Peter White, the prime minister, then I came here." Tracy finished.

"Whoa, so you're stuck here!" I replied, horrified. "Until you fill the vial!"

"I guess so..." Tracy looked at the mansion.

We were both quiet for a minute, with nothing to talk about. The light breeze was nice, and I yawned sleepily. "But you're stuck in the mansion, right?" Tracy asked suddenly.

"I..." I thought about what Kayla had said earlier. "No. Not tonight. I'm going to escape, hopefully."

But will our plan really work?

Sorry guys short chapter