Chapter 9: Prince Charming...

Picture: Prince(you'll find out later in the chapter...)
~Elise's POV~

Tracy obviously sensed something as soon as I pointed out the sign, because she tensed and lifted a hand in a relaxed manner so that it pointed at the sign. Then she made a yanking motion. Nothing happened.

"Damn." Tracy sighed and closed her eyes. I watched blankly as she jammed her two hands together quickly as if in prayer.

I started to wonder if I was dreaming as Tracy started to separate. A second girl, with more wavy black hair that was much longer(tied into a loooong braid) and the darkest brown eyes I had ever seen slid out like a ghost had possessed Tracy and landed, coughing, on the pavement. She seemed rather translucent at first, but her form quickly solidified.

"Hi!" She said a happy phrase in a serious tone, making me smile. The girl got to her feet with Tracy's help as I stared at them, still surprised.

"Um... Hi..." I replied quietly as the girl shook my hand. She was wearing a thigh-length black sweater dress and there was a large rifle strapped to her back. She was obviously a part of this world with a gun that big...

"I'm Soumei. Nice to meet you, Elise." The girl spoke stoically. I didn't ask how she knew my name, because she didn't waste time on me. Turning back to Tracy, she asked a question that made Tracy laugh and nod.

"PRIIIIIIIIINCE! LET US GO, IDIOT! YOUR JOKES ARE NOT FUNNY IN THE FUCKING SLIGHTEST!" Soumei snarled.

"Ha! You don't have to be so mad about it, beautiful." Suddenly, at the voice, people started to appear, all around them. The sign faded as the rides started to go again with people on them. I looked around with a gape for a moment, then turned to look at Soumei, who looked furious as she grabbed a boy that was half a head taller than her by the scarf.

"Listen, when Julius hears about this..." She growled as the guy laughed. Tracy took a step closer to me.

"See, that's-" she started, pointing to the laughing guy Soumei had called Prince.

"Nice to meet you, dear, my name is Prince." The guy said, interrupting Tracy and looking at me interestedly. "And what's yours?"

"U-Um..." The flirty smile on his face was much to bright for me. He was frickin' beautiful, man!  "Elise."

"Delighted, I'm sure-"

"PRINCE!" Soumei yanked the back of his scarf from behind, dragging him backwards a little. "I'm not done with you!"

Tracy and I laughed for a minute as people stared while Soumei screamed at Prince. "So, where did Soumei even come from?" I asked Tracy.

"Um... Well..." Tracy looked at the yelling pair. "Y'see, I've been an Outsider for a long long long time, and the the Clockmaker dragged me into his gloomy office, and somehow we got combined to protect her from thieves and stuff. See those keys on her belt? Yeah, those are valuable, cause they let her travel between domains. So lots of people want her dead." Tracy explained. "She has a role, the Keeper of the Keys."

"Oh." I said. This wasn't in the manga, but I really didn't care at this point. I was just going to roll with it.

"And that guy, his name's Prince Charming. Yeah, weird name, right? Anyways, he's flirty and likes to play tricks on people. Like what you just saw." Tracy said.

"Oh, sorry about that, beautiful! I hope I didn't upset you!" Prince(having successfully escaped Soumei) took my hand and kissed it softly, making me blush and bite the inside my cheek so hard I tasted blood.

"Don't fall under his spell." Tracy made a face that looked like (-.-), and Soumei slapped me in the back of the head softly, but hard enough to draw my attention from Prince. "It's only trouble."

"Sorry."

"It's fine. Prince is an idiot." Soumei muttered. "Self-obsessed."

"You are a guy, right?" I asked Prince.

"Mmm... Yeah, I think so."

"..." I paused at that.

"............." Tracy looked disturbed.

"....................................."

"What?" Prince looked at us.

"You seriously don't know if you're a guy-never mind." As soon as I started to say it, Soumei made a face that said "Nope."

~~~~~~
Okay, for reasons, I cut the chapter off there. I will update again today(hopefully)!
Me reading an OC profile for Prince one of my friends created:

Name: "Prince Charming... Yeah, weird name, I know."

Gender: "Male... Wanna check to make sure?" (Comment if you got this... 0////0)

Age: "I'm 16 and still young."

Sexuality: "I like men..." He said sarcastically. "Just kidding, I like young girls."

Personality: "Prince is completely flirty and selfish and wants things to himself." Prince remarked. "But he's a good gentleman."

Looks: "Up there, beautiful..."

Me: -.- seriously Jaylene(my friend's name)

Jaylene: Not my fault

Btw... That girl who created the cover I didn't use, Miyokotii? anyone remember her? Well, now she's giving me this vibe. Anyways, she's saying pretty bad stuff about me when I didn't do anything against her rules, as nowhere it said that we had to USE the covers. I AM sorry and I don't really know what her problem is, so....

As UminekoMARIA said to me once, shake them haters off.

Anyways... See ya! Please vote if you're enjoying this story!
-Ginger