Chapter 6: I Don't Care for Your Fairytales Part 3

Picture: Someone(I'm pretty sure it was one of my friends spamming me) sent me this a few weeks ago. I said WELL FUCK YOU TOO THEN back.
~~~~~
"JULIUS!" Elise slammed the door open. "HELP?! CAN YOU HEAR ME?!"

"What brings you the pleasure of disturbing my work today?" Julius said, looking up with a frown. "And yes, you're very loud."

Elise breathed a surprised sigh of relief. "I didn't think anyone could hear me. Well..."

"If you started with 'Well...' Then it must be a long story. Go ahead and sit down." Julius sighed. "You won't get any advice, but I'll listen. That's all."

"Awwww! That's so sweet, Julius!" Elise smiled sadly and sat down, wiping a joyful and(only slightly) dramatic tear out of her eye. Julius shook his head and sighed again. "Anyways~ I was at Blood's place, and we had had this whipped cream fight because I was making whipped cream and when I was cleaning up I accidentally got whipped cream all over his face, then when he got cleaned up I did it again except on purpose."

Julius snorted. "The problems you kids have nowadays-"

"I'm not a kid! That makes you sound old!" Elise pouted. "But, he was like 'oh no you didn't' and took the bowl and dumped part of it on my head. I got whipped cream all over me and so I just took a handful out of what was left in the bowl and started to throw it at him. This pretty much continued for a while as the head kitchen maid was watching us like 'WTF?!' And stuff."

"That's it?"

"No, that was the intro. Just listen."

"Humph."

"Okay, so, that happened, then I took a shower because I was all sticky and gross and stuff and it was ALL BLOOD'S FAULT and I was like GODDAMMIT BLOOD but anyways, after my shower I got a change of clothes and went back to his room... And he was already back to work but he must've taken a shower because his hair was wet and leaving whipped cream in your hair is nasty."

"You don't have to tell me that." Julius said with a small smile.

"Oh, yeah, I forgot you have the most fabulous hair in ever. Anyways, I had taken a nap and didn't remember what I had even come to Hatter Mansion for and stuff, but then I felt something in my pocket and I was like 'hmm?'" Elise reached in her pocket and pulled out the tiny black book, and promptly threw it at Julius. "Ow- holy shit-"

"Hey." Julius caught it in his left had(like a boss, of course) and continued working, not sparing the book an extra glance.

"I can't touch it." Elise showed him her hand, which was red and starting to blister mildly. "It burns, like a hot pan or something."

"Really?"

"Yeah, well, that's not the only reason I came. I remembered why I came after seeing the book, but I can't pick it up. But as soon as I thought about re-mentioning it to Blood, I opened my mouth and my voice was gone. I was yelling, and Blood couldn't hear me no matter what I said. I tried talking to a maid and she told me to stop joking around; but I really was yelling. I don't want to tell you in case it happens again, though."

Julius didn't look particularly worried. "Ask Time. I can't give you advice on it, but perhaps Time will have something."

"...Time?" Elise asked, remembering the girl in Alice's diary that she had talked about. She quickly thought about something else. "Never heard of her."

"She lives on the ground floor and most people miss her room. Just go down the stairs and you'll reach the ground floor, but instead of going out turn to your right and you'll see the door." Julius explained.

"I have a question. Is that how you stay fit when you're inside all the time? The stairs?"

"...What're you waiting here for?"

"Sorry if I'm bothering you now."

"You've been bothering me since you walked in my door."

Elise laughed at Julius unparalleled cynical counters to every apology, question, and situation that came his way. She nodded her thanks and headed out the door, until something hit her in the back of the head.

"You forgot the book." Elise turned around to see Julius smirking at her. They both laughed after a couple second's worth of tense silence, then Elise picked up the book and quickly shoved it into her pocket to stop the burning. "Don't come again!" Julius yelled after her.

"Thank you! I'll make sure to come bother you some other time!" Elise yelled back. She took off down the stairs at a good pace until she was at the ground floor, turning to the right. Sure enough, there was a door there. Elise pushed it open without knocking. "Hello?"

She looked around. It seemed a lot like Julius's, but significantly cleaner. There was also no one there... Elise poked around a bit and found a note on the table that said in incredibly neat handwriting, "Doing the dishes, and goddammit Julius, you make a mess when cooking! I always tell you that I should make something because there's 99% less dishes that I have to do after!!!
-Time"

Elise almost laughed at having Julius taken so lightly, but refrained from it and decided that Time must be in the kitchen doing the dishes. Elise walked up the steps until she reached a door marked "kitchen" and walked in.

"Hello?"
~~~~~
A few things to think about(A.K.A questions that plague my daily life:)

-Who cleaned up after the kitchen mess(probably Amber...)?
-Why the fuck can I never get my hair as long as Julius's?! SERIOUSLY LIKE I TRY AND TRY BUT IT NEVER WORKS