Chapter 5: "Is It Fun To Kill People?" Feat. @xPaintx

Hi people!
Quick announcement:
This chapter was written by xPaintx! I made the minor grammar corrections but tried to keep it as original as possible. T would be awesome if you followed her! Thanks for reading!
-Ginger

~Elise's POV~
I laid on my bed, sighing and closing my eyes. It was comfortable, but this was scary. Somehow I had been forced into staying in a place where everyone was quick and causal to kill. Any other territory should've been fine, but no, they had to stay here. And, we needed to find Indigo, the reason we got here in the first place.

I would've loved to stay at the Amusement Park. At least there they're nicer. I don't have the stomach for blood, or even violence. Guns scare me majorly....

I lost my trail of thought as the door opened. "Yea?" I murmured quietly, not sure who it was. I didn't really care, but when I turned around I was surprised to find Blood. He stood at the door waiting for me to say that he could come in.

I didn't want him to, so I didn't let him in.

I'm not going to let you in, Mr.!

When he realized I wasn't going to budge he sighed and stated, "We're having lunch outside. If you want to join us, you may." He stood there for a few more minutes than I would have liked, looking deep in thought. He shook his head and walked away. I decided to go...

...Just in case that psychopath tries anything.
...I think Kayla made me paranoid...

~Zora's POV~

Right now, fiddling with my hands seems like the only thing that I know what to do. I haven't read that far, only skimming through the drawn pages of the manga. I looked at the golden yellow dress I had to change into to get out of my pajamas. I was frustrated, which seemed obvious to Kayla. Yet, she hasn't said anything. I sighed as Elliott glanced at me from his post at the gate. The twins were talking to Kayla about something and her face was serious. Her eyes which sparked from mischief and excitement said it all. She caught my stare and was making me shiver.

All of the emotion in her eyes disappeared and I was given a calculating stare.

She said something to the twins, not looking away from me. They nodded after some hesitation. She smiled wickedly and started to come over. The wickedness was replaced with the innocent face she usually had. What startled me was that she usually you don't see anything wrong with her. Now something seems out of balance. Yet now she looks normal.

I sighed, now I'm getting a headache. She sat next to me and gave me a hug. "You're my best friend. Other than Elise, ya know that?" I nodded, trying to figure out what she meant.

I just hope we can get this over so I can get to my Killua.

~Kayla's POV~

I stood with the Dee and Dum away from the prying ears of people. This us a question that's actually been bugging me for a while.

"What is it like to kill people?" The serious tone took me a while to figure out, that the tone came from my voice. They also seemed surprised from the question.

"What do you mean?"

"What do you think I mean?" They pondered for a minute to find the correct answer.

"Well...It's fun? Yeah! And when you hear the crumbling of their skulls you feel a strange satisfaction." Dee said.

"Sometimes, it's boring. If they don't fight back." Dum added. I feel someone's eyes bore into my soul. I turned my head and witness Zora staring at me. If I do anything suspiciousioso (inside joke) she will get curious, and I am doing this for them. It has to stay under wraps, they will try to talk me outta it. "Are there any downsides?" I questioned. They nodded, " You feel a small smidge of guilt. Other than that, it's fine." They said in unison. "Wanna come with us on our next spree?" I grinned. I still didn't break the starring contest with Zora. They started to walk back to their post as I walked to Zora. I felt my face go back to normal. I sat next to her and hugged her left side.

"You're my best friend. Ya know that? Other than Elise." I received a grunt in reply. I sighed. Usually I'm ignored by her when I did something wrong. But I don't know what I did. I placed my chin on the table. I say one of the many faceless maid look around the area, scouting for help. I got up and walked over to her. I tapped her shoulder, which wasn't much of a height difference. Did I get taller? Well, maybe...but I'm still taller than Elise. Hehehe.(a/n: HEY!)

"Do you need help?" I asked.

"Oh, no. Mistress I can't be a bother~." She said looking at me.

"It's fine. You need help." I persuaded. She gave in and led me to the kitchen. The staff in the kitchen were making different kinds of foods for the meal. I chose to make two cakes. A chocolate cake and a vanilla cake with strawberry frosting and strawberries on top.

Small time-skip of skippiness

I finished the cakes which took roughly half an hour. The strawberry cake was getting frosted by one of the maids, whose name I learned was Amber. I placed the cake on the island and stalked over next to her. She finished as I watched silently. She faced me with a smile on the existing features on her face.

"All done, Mistress~." I was about to comment on how good it looked, when Elise came in shouting my name. Which startled Amber and caused her to frost my black sweater. A horror stricken face crossed my features.

In a panic to keep me from getting upset (which I wouldn't by the way) she offered me one of her dresses. I looked at the one  Elise had on and agreed. I'm not wearing a mushroom.

A few minutes later, I came out wearing a red dress with black lace around covering mostly all the red. I sighed, I'm not a dress person.

(Please vote and comment if you're enjoying this story!)