Chapter 11: Joking(LAST CHAPTER!)

Picture: Black Joker, the prison warden
Song: (read below)
Hi.

Hello.
*cries*
Last chapter starts now. SO DOES A HELL OF A PLOT TWIST.
*dies*
Bai.
BTW~ INDIGO'S VOICE IS LIKE NICKI MINAJ'S IN THE PRE-CHORUS OF PILLS N POTIONS. I ADDED THE VIDEO SO THAT YOU CAN LISTEN AND HAVE A BETTER IDEA OF IT.(just listen the first 45 seconds. It's at the very beginning.)
~~~~~

Soumei stomped in the house and threw her purse on the floor. Mascara blackened the tears that ran down her cheeks and she walked up to Rin.

"Rin. Rin." She muttered. "Oh, Rin, I'm dead, dead, dead..."

"What is it?" Rin asked, confused.

"It's a lie. The time here is lying to us. Prince... Don't even get me started... Oh my God, Obsidian!" Soumei went on. "Rin, we are dead. Rin."

"What's got you so tied up in knots?"

"Rin, it's Obsidian!" Soumei yelled, almost pulling out her hair. "They're not in the Country of Hearts at all!"

"Of course they're in the Country of Hearts."

"No!" Soumei howled. "Obsidian, dammit, Rin, listen to me!"

"I am listening."

"Never mind. We're too late, anyway..."

"I am literally so confused right now. What about Obsidian?"

"Rin!" Soumei gasped. "Rin, the Joker is here!"

"Like the country?" Rin said blankly.

"This is a lie. There was no countries after the last game ended." Soumei finally explained. "This is the illusion set up by our newest Outsider. I didn't find out fast enough, and now I realize I haven't seen Obsidian anywhere for the longest time, like, ever!"

"What?"

"THE COUNTRY OF HEARTS NEVER EXISTED."

"...........?"

"No, you're not getting this. Rin, this is a sickness. I got it, she got it, Alice got it. I was never part of this world. I had to face the Joker, and I pulled the trigger when it was that time. I freaked out because he was after me after that, because I broke the rules. He's still after me, I know it, and that's why the old Hatter sent me to hide with the faceless... But if we're in his country now... Oh, lord!" Soumei wailed. "I'm really confused and I know Nightmare is pulling his own tricks- but it's coincidental that an Outsider came right after Alice died in Clover, then another one, and it twisted Joker so much that it's now just a fake "Country of Hearts.""

"Really."

"Yes, really! I'm not who everyone thinks I am. The guilt for killing Joker was eating me alive. I saved myself and gave my faceless father away. He was the leader of a rival mafia syndicate to the Hatters; and no one knew about me and- well, this girl, Tracy, you know, was my twin sister, but she refused to forget. I gave up and forgot, but she used her journal to remember things about our brother, and stuff... Oh, my God, no one remembers because of Joker! Joker erased the whole memory from all the role-holders..." Soumei paused for breath. "And...I hate to say this... But I'm still in love with Prince."

"...wow." Rin replied. "That's some story."

"And now I have to go to the ball simply because stuff is going to happen and I know it, because something dirty snuck it's way into this April season, and... And... I've got to go." Soumei wiped her eyes(smudging more black on her cheeks) and went to her room, where she cleaned her face and changed.