Chapter 11: The Dream Built On Nightmares(LAST PART OF JUSTWRITE IT NO. 2!)

This chapter is for kaiyukii for the awesome cover she made!! It's really awesome and she was really nice about it. She also exceeded my expectation and made it better than I envisioned! Thank you!

Picture:
Top: Rin
Bottom: Ghost(twins)(just read, you know the drill XD)

Heya!!!
Extra long chapter to celebrate the ending of the second JUSTWRITEIT this month, and as you should know I want to do three ^.^
AND WHOA?!?!!? 1040 READS?!??!?? HOW!!?!??
Thanks for following me this far! I promise that this chapter will explain so much all your brains will explode!!!
-Ginger

-3rd Person-

"Here." Elise cringed as Yandere(yes, that's his name), the Clover personification, dropped another dead faceless at her feet.

"Um- I don't want it..." Elise said uncomfortably. This had already appended several times(A.K.A. Every time Elise turned her back on him ;-;) and she was getting creeped out. "Don't kill- People-" she choked.

"YANDERE!" Soumei looked exhausted. It had taken forever for her and Tracy to calm Obsidian down, and Prince had run off to go flirt with some girls over by the Ferris Wheel. Tracy ran after him. "How about you stop killing people?"

"How about no?" Yandere replied innocently and ran off while pulling a gun from his sweater pocket.

"Oh. My. Fucking. God." Soumei huffed. There was a quick moment while she stared at the pile of dead faceless starting to turn into clocks at Elise's feet. "Here take this. Jab Obsidian on the back with it."

Elise took the key Soumei handed her with care and ran to Obsidian, who was once again sitting cross-legged on the ground, but this time, he was eating a caramel apple with MnMs Soumei had bought him to calm him down. A few giggling teenage girls were talking and staring at him. It was surely quite a sight, all these strange people running around...

Elise ran over to Obsidian, who stared at her a moment, chewing his Apple thoughtfully. He came to some sort of conclusion and slowly opened his mouth to speak.

"Hi." Obsidian said calmly with an official and rehearsed sound to it.

"Um, hi." Elise muttered. He stayed still as she poked him lightly in the arm with the key.

"Ow."

"How does that even hurt?!" Elise said, shocked. Obsidian shrugged as he peacefully started to fade. The giggling teenage girls started to give Elise rude looks.

"Okay! That's taken care of." Soumei came up behind Elise, making her jump. She was dragging Yandere(tied up and gagged) behind her with an annoyed expression.

"What about Prince?"

"Oh. Well, he's no trouble. Ignore 'im." Soumei peeked over her shoulder to see Prince talking to a couple of girls. Yandere was wiggling around on the ground. "Anyways... I have one more for you to meet. Well, technically two, but they're like one..."

Soumei took a key off her belt and did the little summoning thing she did before. Two guys that looked amazingly similar(and cute) started to appear.

"Hello, who might you be?" The one on the right asked. They didn't have the same calm air that Obsidian did, it was more lazy.

...behind them(and going unnoticed), Yandere escaped Soumei's careful bonds.

"I'm Elise. Who are you?" Elise countered. The difference is that the twin on the left didn't fully appear. He stayed slightly translucent.