Chapter 9: "Tracy Hot Chocolate? Sounds Good To Me!"

A/N:
I lost this draft like, two times because it got deleted... I literally cried the second time I was so frustrated. I only type on my phone, so it's really frustrating!!!!
Anyways this chapter is dedicated to Achente for making me laugh my butt off anytime she sends me an email!
-Ginger

~Elise's POV~

I sighed and sat in the edge of my bed. My head hurt, and I was in no mood to talk to anyone who will try and give me medicine for it, as I doubted there was Advil here. But, at the least, we had a plan.

Kayla had come up with a accurate plan that relied mostly on guesses and tangible evidence. There was several layers to this plan, including it being my birthday. They don't know, so it's okay, right? And, while Zora and Kayla spread the word, I had to convince people there was nothing I wanted more than a tea party.

The second part of the plan was mostly assumption, and I will always thank Kayla for this, even now. Kayla made this part of the plan by relaying and tying information I had created in everyone who had read my fanfiction "Defining Rose(A/N: this is a real fanfiction! It's in my works...)."

In the story, Rose made sport of sneaking in and out of Hatter Mansion and annoying Elliot, getting into shootouts with him. Rose usually snuck in by literally climbing the brick wall right up next to the gates(as she's a very good climber), but the first time she just snuck in, she used thick vines on part of the wall that was quite a bit away from the main gates.

In my fanfiction, those vines existed, or else Rose couldn't have gotten in through that area. No one knew about that patch of wall until they read that fanfiction, right? It didn't get a feature in the manga, and no one saw it until I created that picture of that particular spot of the wall. The evidence of those vines was tangibly published, the words were in sentence and claiming a spot of Hatter Mansion's wall.

...Therefore, those vines exist in the real thing. Complicated, right? Well, there's more.

Kayla's plan started mostly with the second part, but that wouldn't be enough. I needed to add the part that it was birthday because it had the same concept as the whole "Defining Rose" theory except it was more certain.

The Country of Hearts was a game, and the manga was based off the game. I know because I've played the game.

One of the events that happens in the game if you choose to have a tea party with Blood is that he'll announce that the party needs a reason to celebrate, and that from herein forth it was my birthday that day. As a gift, he gave me an hourglass.

Now, in Hearts, and hourglass has the power to change the time of day, which never goes in order anyways. Sometimes it will be dawn, then go straight to sunset. Then it will turn to noon, and after that, night. So if you want it to be a certain time of day, you need an object like an hourglass.

So, to sum up our complicated plan, I needed the hourglass to change the time period to night.

...I just hope this works, because it's making my brain explode with all the theories.

The sight of Blood at the door broke off my thoughts, making me look up. I don't even remember why I left my door open, but I was sorely regretting it now. "Yeeees?" I yawned.

"I heard it was your birthday." Blood said, entering.

"Yeah, so wha- actually, yeah, I was hoping to have a tea party." Internally I sighed with relief at my quick turn-around.

Blood raised an eyebrow. "Really? That can be done. Here, follow me."

I nodded and smiled happily. Blood led me out the door and onto the grounds, where at the huge table set for many. A maid stood there, and he whispered a few things to the maid who nodded and breezed off. "Wait here, Miss, I promise I'll be back!" Blood also left me.

Not totally sure what to do, I just sat down at a spot at the table and closed my eyes with a sigh. It was very quiet, and quite a nice sunny day. Suddenly, a rustle in the rose bushes behind me made me fall out of my chair. "Ow! Ah-" I rubbed my head and looked behind me.

Standing there, looking sorely surprised, was a girl that looked about my age with smooth black long hair, brown eyes, and tan skin. In one hand she held something I was thankful I had never seen since I came here- a crystal clear vial with a heart-shaped stopper, mostly empty. The medicine of Heart. If you drink it, you're forced to play the game that this whole world was trapped up in.

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" She said, helping me up.

"It's fine!" I laughed. "Who're you?"

"Well..." It took a minute for her to reply. "You didn't tell me who you were..."

"Oh, that's right! I'm Elise. Nice to meet you! You're an Outsider, right?" I shook her hand.

"Yeah. Nice to meet you, I'm Tracy... Hot Chocolate." Tracy smiled, putting the vial back in her pocket.

"Tracy Hot Chocolate?" I asked, questioning the last name. Tracy shrugged. "Sounds good to me!"

We both laughed off the shock for a minute before I noticed the maid Blood had sent coming back over to the table. I didn't need to tell her- Tracy ducked into the bushes right away. The maid looked up curiously, but didn't bother to interrogate me about it. 

Then a shocking realization hit me. Tracy is a real person, and she's  stuck here!

(Please vote and comment if you're enjoying this story!)