Chapter 8.5: "...Roses Have Thorns..."

THIS CHAPTER IS FOR Juvia-chan14, WHO SUGGESTED I ADD A FEW MORE EVENTS IN :) thanks! IT WOULD BE AWESOME IF U GUYS CHECKED HER OUT! SHE HAS AN AWESOME STORY CALLED "THE STORY OF TIME" ON HER OLD ACCOUNT, AND ITS AWESOME ^.^
Quick note: Lots of POV switches in this chapter, so be aware. We start out in third person ^.^. (And don't be afraid to comment! No one likes a ghost reader!)

"Yeeeeeeeeeees, Blood?" Elise tapped her finger on the short polished wooden table next to one of the bright red couches in Blood's room. Blood smirked and motioned for her to sit down. "No... Thank you. I don't take chivalry from a Mob Boss."

"And most should not expect it." Blood replied casually with a shrug. "But I'm giving orders to place you under house arrest."

"What the fuck?" Elise gave him a disgusted look.

"You could draw blood with that look."

"...Stop pushing my buttons. I really think house arrest is stupid. It's not any different from what's going on now..."

"Sure, you can see it that way. But you aren't allowed outside."

"I thought you loved me." Elise said with a dry grin.

"I do, and I'm doing this for your safety." Elise couldn't help but feel impressed about how Blood lied flawlessly.

"My safety? Or do you just not want me to make it out the front gates?"

"Both. You did say not to expect chivalry from a mob boss. Well, I'm protecting you from the un-chivalness of the mob."

"That's not a word. Zora would be ashamed." Elise replied loftily. "And frankly, I don't care about your... House Arrest. Get a life, Blood."

With that, she stomped out of the room with a small hair flip.

~16 Time Periods Later~

"I am fucking bored to fucking tears." Elise moaned, rolling over onto her back on the floor.

"Tell Blood. He hates boredom and can find you something to do." Kayla said, unconcerned.

"Do you think I'm stupid- wait, don't answer that. But seriously, I'm like rlly rlly rlly borrred!"

"...rlly...?"

"Leave me and my perfect grammar alone." Elise huffed. "Will you play another game of chess with me, Zora?"

"No. I'm busy, Elise."

"...now will you play with me?"

"Still busy."

"Please! Please, SENPAI!"

"Wait!"

"IM CRYING PLZ SENPAI NOTICE MEH!"

"...plz...? And, I am not playing chess with you." Zora said, annoyed. "But if you want, I'll go talk to Blood for you."

"Fine. Thanks." Elise rolled over onto her stomach.

"Welcome." Zora replied, slowly getting up and walking to the door. Kayla smiled.

~Zora's POV~

"Idiot." I smirked, crossing my arms over my chest. Blood looked at me sharply. "I know you're just scared Elise will go."

"..."

"She's never going to love you. And she's fucking thirteen. But she cares about getting out of here, unlike me and Kayla. And you know why that is?" Blood started to glare as I continued to talk. "Thanks because she hates you. And I know this is future Wonderland. Alice was here, wasn't she?"