Chapter 5: The Role-Holder's Secret

Hiya!
Picture: Screenshot I took in Juvia-chan14's The Story of Time part 2, and I died. Blood looks so different!! Like omg
For xPaintx and UminekoMARIA(acctually not her because she hasn't seen me all summer...) I noticed that Blood's hair in this picture looks scarily like mine in real life -.-
And- Somehow yesterday and this morning alone my book jumped 150 views. How does that even happen? Thank you guys for being awesome readers!!!!

xPaintx did this, and now I wanna do it, because if I was in wonderland, I would act a great deal different.

Boris: Hang out with him then steal his fur and run away.

Pierce: Give him a giant hug and never let go. Then run away when he's working.

Elliot: Get him to try a real carrot

Peter: STEAL HIS GLASSES HAHAHA

Vivaldi: Talk to her about how xPaintx is a bully

Gowland: Call him "Mary"

Nightmare: Achieve getting medicine in his mouth.

Blood: avoid him.

Dee and Dum: Avoid them too.

Ace: run away from him.

Julius: Tug on his ponytail until I am satisfied to say that he does not have extensions. Then run away because he would be pissed.

...Basically I would piss everyone off.
~~~~~~
~Tracy's POV~

I let out a small gasp of surprise, my expression changing from suspicion to sadness to anger in one second.

"Who? Who let her find out the Truth?" My eyes narrowed.

"Uhm..." Boris looked uncomfortable. "Look, you'll have to ask her this stuff, she's-"

"Oh, I'm going to ask her." I muttered, cutting Boris off and stomping off ahead of him. A guard opened the door to the residential building with a surprised look as I was sure he could feel the contained rage radiating off me. I didn't even ask which room was Elise's. I just found it like a boss.

The door slammed open, making a loud crash as I slammed it closed, too. Elise didn't look up; She was lying on her back on her bed, her broken arm lying on her stomach and her good one holding a nice-looking rose that she was staring at. A small black book lay sprawled out on the floor next to the bed.

"Hi." Elise said bluntly.

"Elise!" I roared, making Elise look up and promptly scoot to the other end of the bed.

"Um," Elise replied nervously. "Yes, Tracy?" Her fist was clenched around the rose, as she hadn't dropped it.

"Where were you last night time period?" I cracked a small smile at the joke, but it disappeared instantly.

"Uh, Sleeping." Elise answered truthfully.

"No, seriously, Boris told me you found out the truth. Can you tell me who told you so I can kill them?"

"I don't want to kill anybody."

"You won't. I will."

"But I'd be at fault for telling you who to kill." Elise said, biting the inside of her cheek. "I really don't think you could kill Nightmare anyways. He's OP."

"NIGHTMARE!" I yelled in frustration.

Yes~?

OMG I fucking hate you!

Sure, but what did I do?

You told the poor girl the truth, goddammit!

She wanted to know.

Right, like I believe that.

You didn't freak out. How was I to know how she would react?

I am a part of this world, no matter how rag-tag! I have no life in another world! I was always this way!

Only because someone wanted to spare you~

Shush your fucking big mouth.

Elise was staring at me intently as I had an internal battle with Nightmare. I realized how weird it must look with a sheepish grin and broke off the conversation. "Huh?"

"Oh, I just was wondering if you were... Alright."

"Um, yeah. Sorry."

There was an awkward pause and Elise sighed wearily. "I'm exhausted." She yawned.

Elise had changed a bit already since a few time periods ago; the(muddy) dress she had gotten from the hatters was now replaced with a cheerful yellow and brown sundress with black leggings underneath. Her dark brown hair seemed at least an inch longer(how does hair even grow that fast?!) and was hanging loose. She looked tired, but seemed cheerful enough.

"You're sad about it?" I asked.

"Was. I forgot most of my home. I don't remember where I lived or who I lived with. I'm starting to forget my friends, and I can't picture them correctly." Elise said with a shrug. "I'm upset. I really am... It's just hard to be sad around someone like Boris." She held up the rose and smiled again. "He's so kind."

"True..." I smiled also.

~? by Juvia-chan14, Julius' Assistant(who had a crush on him!)~

"Ouch! Oh-Um, sorry!" A young girl that looked about six or seven with black hair and tan skin yelped in horror as she bumped into someone and fell down.

"Don't worry about it! Here, take my hand." The girl looked up at the voice, staring at the receiving end.

"You're a... Pink cat." She said, dumbfounded, as she stared at a boy about her age with pink cat ears and tail. "And you've got eyes. Are you a role-holder?"

"Yeah, I'm one of the new role-holders in the role of the Cheshire Cat, Boris Airay. But you've got eyes, to, so why don't you tell me your role?" Boris helped her up with a friendly smirk.

"Ah- I'm-" suddenly, the sky turned dark. "What the-"

"Oh, it just changed to night. Well, it was nice meeting you, but i should get going. Take care!" Boris yelled as he started to walk away. The girl waved after him.

"Bye!"

~~~~~

"Well, I-" I started to get up, but Elise dropped the rose and grabbed my wrist. "Huh?"

"Wait." She said. "Tracy..."

"U-Um... What?"

"...I know you're not an Outsider." She didn't sound mad, just alone. Like she was unstable or something. "You can't be."
~~~~~
A/N
Okay! That was a short, terrible, and a chapter that was left in a bad cliffhanger chapter.
...But I'll update tomorrow, and I promise, it's going to be at least 1500 words with no authors notes! So rejoice!
Bai! See you guys tomorrow! And thanks for reading!!!!
-Ginger