Chapter 4: I Don't Care for Your Fairytales

Song: Fairytales by Sara Bareilles
Ginger: Hey Eli-
Me: I am a huge Sara Bareilles fan. #JustSaying
Indigo is almost a Mary-sue, but not quite. #Nope
I love hashtags #Hashtag #hashtaghastag

Ginger: ...
...
...
...Nope. *walks away*
~~~~~

Elise quickly put her dark disheveled hair into a loose and messy braid, changed her outfit, then took the book and put it into her pocket, finally(despite her fatigue) heading out the door. As she left, the sky turned to a bright and sunny blue.

She had a smile on her face, but it was frozen. Inside her insides were squirming nervously, and she was constantly asking herself why she was going to visit Blood fucking Dupre.

...#Nope.

On another note, Boris had asked her to go to the liquor store a few time periods ago, and there was a really cute guy working there, who was obviously not 21. And they gave her liquor when she was obviously not even 18, so they didn't care. Not that Elise was going to drink it, of course.

...though if Zora had been there she would've 1) stolen it and 2) gotten drunk and tried to kill people...

Elise smiled at the memory of her friends and the cute faceless guy at the liquor store. She ran out of the park, her way completely unblocked somehow. It wast long to Hatter Mansion, where Elise ran into the Bloody Twins, Dee and Dum.

"Sis!" They cried, running up to her. "We missed ya!"

"Sure," Elise replied emotionlessly. "Blood's not mad?"

"What? Why would he be mad?" The twins frowned. "He said you decided to leave to go to the Park."

"He did, did he...?" Elise said through clenched teeth, her face pulled up in a forced smile. "Well I would really love to see him right now, you know, and, uh, talk to him." She was almost choking.

"Right! We'll take you in, Sis!" Dee smiled.

"Uh, yeah, thanks." Elise tried to smile but couldn't help frowning as she paced the familiar grounds. The place where the random and cliche happened.

Elise met Elliot at the doors to the mansion, who gave her a forced smile but she could feel him growling at her back, muttering under his breath. Dee and Dum hissed insults at Elliot as they passed each other.

"Suck butt, stupid rabbit!"

"Yeah, dumb rabbit!"

"Bitches." Elliot muttered before turning back to a faceless guard he was talking to.

"Boss! Sis is here to talk!" Dum yelled at the door to Blood's room.

"Come in." Elise cringed at the all-to-familiar haughty voice as it drifted through the door, but pushed it open nonetheless.

"Hi." She said blandly. Blood was at his desk, a few stacks of paper and a book or two covering it as he wrote something on the document in front of him. He didn't pay much attention to Elise and she assumed he was pretty busy.

"Hello, Miss." Blood still didn't look up. "Personally, I don't think Stella is to your type."

Elise blushed, embarrassed and angry at the same time, not even going to question why he knew about her visit to the liquor store. "It was for Boris."

"But the flirting with the boy there wasn't."

"...Are you stalking me?"

"No. I didn't care that you left. I'm just making sure you don't go running into trouble." Blood replied quietly, imperturbable as usual.

"Oh... Okay." Elise wasn't sure how to take his calm reply to something meant to be an insult. "Thanks?" She made to go over to Blood's desk, but quickly decided against it and sat down on the couch nearest to it. Her hand went to her pocket as she started to take out the book. Elise held it up so Blood could see it and cleared her throat loudly.

"I hate to interrupt your work, but what do you know about this?"

~~~~
Thanks for reading this far

NEW SHIP ELISEXRANDOM LIQOUR STORE GUY

I luv u all
Blood is on weedJKJKJKJK

...please vote and comment
Thanks!!