Chapter 4: The Talk, Part 3(Sort Of) With Other Stuff Mixed In Feat. @Achente

Picture: Chapter Planning... Kind of... With Achente (comment who you agree with!!!)

Um so well Achente wrote the plot line for this chapter and wrote it with my help :)
Here are my personal friends that you should follow and read their stories and stuff but only if you want to(no pressure!):

xPaintx- She's awesome but is really lazy
Cool friend though and follow her and she might follow back especially if she's interacted with you before like replying to one of ur comments(can't b for sure though I don't know how her brain works....)

UminekoMARIA- I thought about not tagging her because she already has more followers than all of me and my friends but whatever a really good writer and a psycho/psychiatrist

Achente- rlly nice but hasn't posted any stories yet so go onto her message board and say "WRITE GAWDDAMMIT!"

@MasterDespair(for some reason I can't tag her...)- Doesn't know of my existence on Wattpad yet but is AWESOME GO GIVE HER A FOLLOW 
So yeah hope you like it and please vote and comment(btw could you guys tell me if Tracy sounds like she's in Pokemon the first few paragraphs...? I wanted her to be energetic but still...)
Thanks for reading!!!!
-Ginger

~Tracy's POV~

I slung a small leather brown purse that matched my hat over my shoulder and opened the door to get out of the room. I had already gotten breakfast(a maid was so kind as to bring me some and wake me up) and I was ready to face the psycho castle another fucking day. The door crashed against the receiving wall as I slammed it open and stepped out.

"Hello, Miss Tracy." a faceless guard greeted me as I burst out and started to sprint down the hallway at full speed.

"Ciao!" I yelled behind me at the guard as I continued to run(but backwards for the moment) at that pace. "Buenos Dias!"

Ha HA. Two languages!

Still running, I nodded to the guards who opened the front doors for me and smiled as I took a deep breath of fresh air. "Oh, hi, Tracy!" I flinched at Ace's cheerful greeting, dropping into a crouch as a bullet whizzed past my head. "Oops!"

"Aaaaaaaaaaace! Peter!" I whined, watching the white-haired man with rabbit ears dodge Ace's sword again. "Go fight somewhere else!"

"This idiot bastard has nothing in that head of his!" Peter snarled angrily, firing a few more rounds.

Out of the corner of my eye I noticed Vivaldi, who was watching the fight with a disgusted look and drinking her tea daintily as a queen should. "What tasteless men. We bemoan the fact that they are in Our employment." She said with distaste.

Vivaldi had a strange habit of referring to herself as several people and capitalizing the pronoun, thus using Our and Us instead of my and me. It was rather strange, but then again, she was the Queen of Hearts... I'm really lucky to be staying with her. At least Vivaldi is more sane than the other role holders at Heart Castle.

I heard the clink of Vivaldi's cup jostling on the saucer as she set it down, standing up and marching towards the two fighting men. "What is this insolence? We wish to have our tea in peace, and-"