chapter three

{ Quinn's POV }

Opal looks at me with "what the fuck" written all over her face.

"You got that?" Luke says as he grabs my face with one hand.

"Get off of me."

He pulls me closer and whispers in my ear, his hot breath stings my skin as he talks.

"Don't act hard because your friend is here." He whispers

I push him by the chest and look at him disgusted. He's just got to be drunk, that's it.

"Take your drunk ass back inside and hit on a slut willing to fall for your shit." I grit my teeth in annoyance.

He loses his smirk and furrows his eyebrows. Clearly confused about something I said.

"I'm not drunk. I haven't had one drink all night." He says with confusion.

"Whatever, just leave me alone."

I grab Opals hand and start dragging her down the street. Thankfully Luke turned the other way and gave up on me.

"What in the actual fuck, Quinn." Opal finally says.

I stop once again in the street and look at her.

"I met them at the mall today, I hardly even know them. I have no idea what that was about." I put emphasis on the that, so I don't have to repeat the whole scene.

"Sounds like he has one of those daddy kinks." Opal says as she tries not to laugh.

"Really Opal." I give her a blank look and start walking again.

"That's the shit you see on Tumblr and Wattpad." She continues

"Look let's not talk about it anymore."

She quiets down and we arrive at our houses. We say our goodbyes and enter our houses. I go upstairs, throw open my door and let my body fall back onto my bed.

What a night.

Next day

I wake up to the sun piercing my eyes with its rays. I look at my phone to see what time it is and its 9:30 a.m. Why am I up so early? I lay there because my body still seems to be asleep. Then my phone buzzes.

Opal.

from: Opal

hey I hope you don't mind, but Ashton asked for our numbers last night and I gave them to him.

Fuck me.

to: Opal

seriously?!

from: Opal

yea... are you mad at me?

to: Opal

no, it's whatever. it was bound to happen sooner or later.

Suddenly there's another buzz, but it wasn't Opal. It was an unknown number.

from: Unknown

hey there, baby girl. ;)

Oh my god. No.

I lock my phone and mentally punch myself. Ashton gave him my number. What a dick.

Then another text comes through, unknown.

from: Unknown

Don't ignore me.

to: Unknown

quit texting me, if I was interested I would have texted you by now.

from: Unknown

Well I'm interested in you. So I'm texting you, deal with it.

I change his name in my phone to Lucifer. Because God knows he's the devil himself.

to: Lucifer

I'm not going to deal with it. I don't want to and I'm not your pet or slave, so don't tell me what to do.

from: Lucifer

I'll tell you what to do, other wise you'll get punished. Got it, baby girl?

I sit there in awe, did he really just say he was going to punish me? What the fuck dude.

I throw my phone to the side and leave it alone. He's just a horny guy. It's nothing.

That is until someone knocked on my door. My aunt and uncle are already at work by now, so I'm home alone.

Who could that be?

I go downstairs and walk to the front door. Who could need something at this time of day?

I open the door to reveal the devil himself. He pushes the door open and picks me up, slamming me against the wall as he lays peppered kisses on my neck.

His lip ring presses against my skin, giving me goosebumps from the cold metal.

Luke squeezes my bum as he presses his lips against mine, his vibe makes you think he might be a terrible kisser. Little did I know it was a soft and firm kiss, not sloppy or wet.

I wrap my arms around his neck and he carries me up to my room. I guide him considering it is his first time in my house. He throws open the door and we fall back onto my bed.

He grabs the hem of my shirt as if asking for permission to remove it. As he kisses my lips again I nod my head telling him to take it off.

For someone who refers to himself as daddy he sure is timid in a heated moment like this.

I don't hesitate to snatch his shirt off, but when I do I catch myself admiring his perfectly cut body. He catches me and lifts my head up by my chin.

"You like something you see?" he smirks as I roll my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me." he scolds

"Or what?"

He grabs my hands and takes his belt off. Wrapping the black leather around my wrists and tying them to my head board.

Oh shit.

He then lays kisses along my neck, down my chest and to my stomach. He only stops when he reaches the fabric of my black jeans. He looks up at me and grins and he unbuttons the jeans and slowly pulls down my zipper.

Might I say, it turned me on. I just don't know how to feel about my hands being tied up. This is some 50 shades of grey shit.

He tugs my jeans down to reveal my lace undergarments. All matching which apparently he likes, due to his growing bulge in his matching tight black jeans.

When he finally gets them off he throws them on the floor and kisses my thighs softly.

"Luk-"

"Don't call me that."

"What?"

"You know what to call me." He grins as he continues to kiss my inner thigh getting closer to my aching core.

I can't call him that. My pride won't let me.

"Say it."

I keep my lips shut as he grabs the fabric of my lace undergarments and pulls them down with only his teeth.

Once he reveals my heat he lays a kiss there and I lose control.

"Daddy." I moan out