chapter ten

{ Quinn's POV }

An hour later I find myself curled up in Luke's arms. I lay there and wonder, does this mean we are only fuck buddies or something? I mean he just doesn't seem into a relationship or anything. Although relationships aren't my thing, but id like to call us something.

"Luke?"

"Quinn." he mocks

"I know this sounds cheesy, but what are we?" I ask

"I don't know, baby girl. What do you want us to be?"

"Whatever you are comfortable with."

"Well I'd like for you to be my girlfriend, but Opal said you don't do relationships." he explains

"For you I will." I look him in the eyes with seriousness.

"Really?"

I nod and lay my head back down on his chest. I feel his body relax fully.

"Well then will you be my girlfriend?" he asks me

"Of course I will penguin." I grin and look up to see him blush.

Who knew such a "bad boy" could be so soft and loving. It's almost weird, he use to be such an asshole until he met me. Did I cause this?

"You wanna go do something?" He asks me out of the blue.

"Um yeah, sure like what?"

"Let's go bowling or something." he says with excitement.

I get up and grab clean clothes,

"Well I have to shower first so give me a minute."

"Me too, can you fit two in there?" he asks with seriousness.

"Uh yeah I think."

Without hesitation, Luke jumps up and pushes me in the bathroom. I turn the water on and wait, since I'm already nude, for the water to warm up.

I stick my hand in the shower to test the temperature when Luke pushes me in.

"Jesus Luke! I could have fallen?!" I scold him

"My bad, I just really wanted you to get in." he grins as he steps in, closing the glass door.

I can't help but stare at his gorgeous body. I mean god damn really? Dear lord forgive me because I have sinned just by looking at him. He of course starts rinsing down and I can't help but stand back and gaze at this masterpiece.

"You okay? You sure are quiet?" he says with his eyes shut.

"Oh um yeah, just waiting for you to move your big butt." I chuckle slightly and feel the heat radiate in my cheeks.

"Don't wait, come here." He opens his eyes and gently pulls me to him. Our bare bodies pressed against one another as water runs over us. I wrap my arms around him and press my cheek to his chest.

His heart beats at a steady pace, as for mine it was nearly out of my chest. He gives me such anxiety sometimes. You just never know what this guy has up his sleeve.

He holds me tightly until I clear my throat.

"Um I know this isn't usually how a couples shower works, but I really need to bathe now so..?"

He chuckles and let's go of me, grabbing the soap he lathers my body up. Caught me off guard honestly, I was expecting to wash myself.

Luke slowly lets his hands travel down the slight curves of my figure. His touch send a tingle through my body. Then he gets to his favorite part of my body, my bum. He lathers it and squeezes lightly while doing so.

"Luke. You're getting a little handsy." I say

"Oh shut up." he says as his warm lips meet mine.

His hands travel back up to my waist as he firmly grabs my hips. Naturally I wrap my arms around his neck and enjoy kissing him for the moment.

"You're so rude you know?" I say with a grin.

"Wouldn't be the first time you've told me that." he states with a chuckle.

Who would have thought that I'd end up with Luke freaking Hemmings. Of all people.

We finish taking our shower and get out. I start doing my hair and makeup as Luke gets dressed. We end up trading places after 10 minute, so Luke can do his hair and I can finally get dressed. After I throw on something decent I slide my shoes on and wait for Luke.

5 minutes goes by and Luke is still in the bathroom.

"Luke!!" I yell

"WHAT." he screams back

"HURRY THE FUCK UP."

"WHATS TAKING SO LONG??" I yell, my impatience showing.

"My....ha...." He gets quiet and trails off slightly

"What??"

"My hair.." he says

I bust out laughing at the fact that his hair is what's holding us up. Although I must say his quiff is sexy. When it perfect I just want to stick my hands in it and mess it all up.

I mentally chuckle and walk to the bathroom.

"Your hair looks great Luke. Quit stressing."

"Okay fine." he says with sass.

I look at him and give him a 'don't sass me look' which he obeys.

He grabs my hand and we start walking down the hall to the stairs. Finally we walk out the front door and get in my car. I let Luke drive though because he's more familiar with the town, me? I get lost ALL the time.

We pull up to the bowling alley and it's actually pretty dead. I expected it to be really packed and no parking, but we were the only ones here really. Except for another car, it's a pretty nice Jeep.

We walk in and pay for a lane and get our shoes, the usual. We start walking to the lane and I see a familiar hair do.

Mikey.

"What are the boys doing here?" I ask

"I don't know honestly, I guess it was just coincidence." he says

We walk up and Ashton points us out. Great. I haven't seen the guys since I stormed out of Luke's house. I don't particularly want to see them, but I have no choice now.

Luke looks at me and sees the discomfort in my appearance.

"Do you want to leave?" he asks in a worried tone.

"No.. I want to bowl I just don't want to talk to them. I'd like to have us time."

"I understand." he holds up a finger as I wait at our lane. He talks to the guys and they all nod in agreement. Luke starts walking back over to me and smiles.

"It's just us, baby girl."