chapter twenty-four

{ Quinn's POV }

Luke has called me, left me voicemails, texted me, attempted to FaceTime, and even gotten Opal to text me.

I've ignored it all.

He thinks he's had it ruff. My brother, the one who died, he got into some serious shit two years before he passed. Making me 17 and my brother 19.

One night we went for a walk in the park, me being stupid and naive thought this was a literal "walk in the park".

My brother ends up meeting a guy and buying weed and acid from him. I knew my brother had a problem, but I didn't realize it was this bad at the time.

We ended up walking down the street back towards our house and a cop was out patrolling. It was past curfew and we were'nt supposed to be walking the streets at 12 a.m. in the morning.

The guy notices my brother is a little suspicious and he's already gone to jail for drug possession three times. They told him one more time and he wasn't walking out.

I reached in his pocket and took the drugs without him knowing and while the cop was running our names through the system.

I couldn't let him take the fall again.

The cop saw his record and searched my brother and then searched me due to my record. He found nothing on my brother, of course, and found all the dugs on me.

That was the first time I had ever been taken in for drug possession and my brother kept telling the cop that I took it from him, but by then the cuffs were on and I was in the backseat of his cruiser.

My brother ran home and told my parents who were already upset with my last arrest and now this.

It was the worst experience of my life. I was in a cell with four other women and they threatened me ALL night long. I cried for hours until my parents came to bail me out THREE days later.

All because they wanted me to suffer and learn my lesson.

So yes I'd have to say I've had it bad. I've also lost my brother and have no one to lean on anymore. He may have been a druggie, but he was the best brother I could have ever asked for.

Luke calls me once again.

"What." I say quietly.

"I miss you. please come see me." he says in one breath.

I stay silent.

"Please, I want to talk through this."

I hang up and put on leggings and a tee shirt. I slide my high top converse on and head out the door. I leave my phone at home and walk fast to Luke's.

I don't want to talk to him. Not at all.

I want to fuck him.

I reach his front door, already emotionally and sexually frustrated.

He opens the door slowly and smiles when he sees me. I push open the door and wrap my arms around his neck, kissing him.

Luke shuts the door as I tug on his messy blonde hair. I keep pushing his body with mine towards the stairs. Luke tries not to break our deep kiss as he walks up the stairs backwards, but gives up and we sprint together to his room.

When he shuts and locks the door I crash my lips back onto his. The metal of his lip ring pressing against my swollen lips.

I walk backwards as I pull him along to the bed. Our feet tangling themselves together causing us to fall back on the mattress, I let out a small groan as my back hits the fluffy comforter.

Luke plants his lips on my neck, sucking gently as my thighs begin to get warm.

"Daddy." I moan out.

"Yes baby girl." he says lustfully.

"I need you, bad."

He takes the hint and works his way down, sliding a hand under the waist band of my leggings. I see his face light up when he discovers I'm not wearing underwear.

He rubs circles on my heat gently as he kisses me deeply. I let out soft groans occasionally signaling that I'm really into what he's doing.

I feel him slide one of his long fingers inside me, moving it in and out slowly. Driving me crazy on the inside.

"faster." I demand.

He picks up his pace as he sees the pleasure written all over my face, then he adds another finger causing me to become weak at his power.

"Daddy, I'm about to come."

He suddenly stops all of his actions and looks at me.

"Not yet."

I hate him for edging me like that. Luke slides my leggings and shoes off in one quick motion, forgetting about my shirt and his. He unbuckles his pants and slides them down along with his surprisingly colorful boxers.

His member springs out, it's like he's always ready. No preparation needed.

He slowly slide himself into my core, making me bite my lip hard.

"Are you okay?" he asks

"Yeah it just feels really amazing already."

He winks at me as begins moving his hips, holding mine steady. I can already feel the knotting sensation in my stomach but it feels different.

Stronger and more powerful.

Luke keeps thrusting himself back and forth as I keep getting closer. The sensation changing slightly and then completely.

I arch my back as I let out a loud moan and partially scream Luke's name.

He rides out my high, making me squirm and moan wildly underneath him.

"Luke stop I can't take it anymore!!" I beg him as he chuckles and pulls out.

"Well I still haven't come?" he says disappointed.

I switch positions with him and softly grasp his length, rubbing it gently and steadily getting faster.

"Oh, baby girl." he says as his eyes roll back.

I put only the tip between my lips as I tease him. Watching him go crazy and beg. I go further down still rubbing what is exposed. I swirl my tongue around on his shaft as I watch the pleasure engulf his body.

"I'm about to-"

His load erupts in my mouth as he's half way through his sentence.

Luke relaxes as I crawl next to him, laying in silence. No words are exchanged, but we know what the other is saying.

"I'm sorry."