chapter twenty-six

***short chapter(kinda)***

{ Quinn's POV }

two weeks later

"Luke where did you put all the blankets?"

"I can't remember, just grab my penguin blanket off the bed."

It's movie night, yes. We are officially moved into our apartment and its been two weeks since my altercation with Michael.

I've put it in the past and tried to focus on my one and only.

Luke.

"Cozy?" he asks me wth a smile.

I nod and snuggle up to him as he sets the popcorn in his lap. Yes we look like a stereotypical couple right now from a movie.

I turn my phone on do not disturb and so does Luke. It's kind of our new thing. Whenever we are sharing an intimate moment or even a small one we turn off our phones or set them to do not disturb.

It really has helped up become closer believe it or not.

Usually when he's at work I play on my phone and when he gets home I chunk it somewhere.

I don't need anyone else to talk to or distract me when I've got all I'll ever need right before me.

An hour into the movie, Luke dozes off and softly snores. He's so cute when he sleeps.

I turn the movie off and set the bowl of popcorn, what's left, on the table.

"Lukey."

I shake him slightly.

"Luke." I raise my voice just slightly and pinch his arm.

"Ow! What?" he yells

"Hey sassy pants, watch it."

"I'm sorry, what?"

"Let's go to bed, you're tired."

He nods in agreement as we grab our belongings and make our way to the bedroom. It's so odd sleeping with him EVERY NIGHT. I'm just use to sleep overs and such. Not every night.

Not comaining though, I love watching him sleep when I can't. It's peaceful and helps me remember why I'm changing. Im changing my ways for this boy, he means the entire world to me.

Luke lays down and curls up in his favorite blanket with his stuffed penguin. Might I say it's adorable.

"Goodnight Lucifer."

"That's a name I haven't heard in awhile." he says softly.

"I like to change it up every now and again."

I hear him chuckle in the darkness as we lay down side by side. Quietness takes over the room as Luke's snores faintly echo off the walls.

I stare at the ceiling.

I find it difficult sometimes to sleep in new surroundings. I haven't quite adjusted yet to the apartment.

Luke clearly has.

I mentally chuckle as I listen to his snores and deep breathes.

It's now 3 a.m. and I'm still wide awake, my eyes burn when I blink. The lack of physical and mental sleep is killing me, but I just can't fall asleep. Not because I don't want to.

Luke shifts in his sleep, rolling over to face me. He lets out a deep breath as he continues to snooze away.

His hair falls over his forehead in a messy heap. I gently take my fingers through his hair to push it back out of his face. I softly trace my fingers down the side of his face and look at him.

How did I get so lucky?

How did I manage to change this little bad ass into such a caring guy?

His eyes slowly flutter open.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah I just can't sleep, I'm sorry for waking you."

"nonsense."

He wraps his arms around me, the warmth of his body relaxes me.

"Why can't you sleep?"

"I just think I'm not use to the new place yet."

He nods his head a little and burrow his face into the crook of my neck.

"Well I'm use to it because I'm with you." he mumbles into my neck, the vibration of his voice tickling my skin.

I feel my cheeks get warm as I smile.

He kisses my neck softly before falling back asleep.

Now it's 3:45 a.m. and the lingering smell of his cologne has made my body shut down. My eyes get heavy as Luke's warm breath brushes across my delicate skin on my neck.

I wrap one arm around his torso and the other is snaked under his neck. I play with his mop head as I quickly begin to doze off.

The last thing I hear is Luke's soft snores before I finally drift away into a peaceful slumber.

***authors note***

PLEASE READ.

So I'm really terrified that Daddy Ash isn't going to do as well as this story. If you guys could give it a read, which I know some of you are, but just give it a look please. it'd mean the world.

Share it, comment about it, vote for it. I really want to know if you guy like it any. The second chapter will come soon, I just want to try and get more reads before I release it. 😅😅

btw my Twitter is
@savannahcokerrr

my Instagram is
@savannah_coker

and if you want my snapchat is
@savannah_fob

love you all dearly and thanks for reading bad boy! still more to come, but not for long.