chapter six

{ Quinn's POV }

The next day

Luke walks out of the hospital with me by his side to make sure he got out in one piece. He's so delicate.

His hair was a mess, he was ghostly pale, and his eyes were not as bright as usual. He's got to get back on his feet, I feel guilty as ever for this. If I wouldn't have ignored him or treated him like shit, like I do everything else, he never would have gone to the hospital.

Michael picks us up and takes us back to Luke's house. Ashton was out with Opal on a date and Calum had family plans. Michael had to go to work right after dropping us off, so we were left alone in his big house.

I walk Luke in and sit him on the couch. I throw a pizza in the oven and find the remote.

"Netflix?" I ask

"Yeah sure, pick something good." He says

I flip through the shows and put it on American Horror Story season one.

I love this show so much. Apparently so does Luke, he got excited about the choice.

The pizza finishes and I take it out as Luke settles in and starts episode 1. I join him and hand him a plate full of pizza.

"Eat as much as you can, please."  I look him in the eyes and wait for a response.

He picks up a piece and takes a huge bite.

"This is so good." he says with a mouthful of pizza.

I can't help but laugh at him and take a bite of my own. I focus on the show as we eat away, before I know it Luke taps my arm.

"Yes?"

"Is there any way I could have more pizza?" he turns red and I smile because he's starting to eat normally.

"I'll get you some more." I grin as I take my plate and his to the kitchen. I put my plate in the sink and put two more pieces on his.

I return and hand him his plate.

"Thank you." he gives me a cheeky smile and I return one.

We fall silent after Luke polished off the next two pieces, holding his fully belly. I watch the show intensely when Luke taps me again.

Now what.

I look at his now bright, vibrant, blue eyes as he just stares at me.

"Can I get you something?"

He shakes his head no and keeps staring at me. I look down kind of uncomfortable at this point. What does he want then? Why is he staring at me like that?

Luke leans forward and grabs my chin gently. Pressing his lips against mine. He deepens the kiss and pokes my lip with his tongue asking for permission. I  don't give in and keep my lips pressed together, until I feel a pinch on my thigh making me gasp giving him access. He carefully explores my mouth, our breath equally smelling like pizza.

Our kisses begin to get a little harder as he pushes me onto my back. Hovering over me, laying his lips on my neck. Finding different spots to mark.

He then stops and looks down at me.

"I'm sorry." he apologizes as he goes to get off of me.

"wait."

He looks into my hazel eyes and waits for what's next.

"Lay down." I order

He does as I tell him to and I move over creating a place for him on the couch. He lays down, pressing his body against mine and I wrap my arms around him. He nuzzles his face into the crook of my neck, breathing softly against my skin.

I relax and feel him become dead weight, he's already drifted off into a deep sleep. I bring myself closer to him and close my eyes.

Next morning

I hear noises in my sleep, I must be dreaming. It sounds so real though. I hear familiar voices and cooing. Then a camera snaps, my eyes flutter open to see Ashton, Michael, Calum, and Opal standing around the couch.

Michael chuckles slightly as he looks at his phone. That bastard.

Luke is still sound asleep in my neck, but Opal blurts out

"LOOK HOW CUTE."

Luke groans and brings his head back a bit to look at me and then the people around us.

"What the fuck man." he says clearly irritated.

"I got the cutest picture. You guys are meant to be together." Michael says confidently.

Ashton giggles but doesn't speak, Opal has herself wrapped around his waist. I'm guessing they are a thing now.

"What is it Ash?" Opal asks

"I think they already know they are meant to be together." he says as he points at my neck.

My eyes widen, I forgot about our mini make out sesh last night. How embarrassing.

"That's nothing." Luke says as he looks at me with a smirk. I know what he means, he's referring to he day we had sex.

"What do you mean" Opal questioned.

"She called me daddy the other day."

I feel the heat rise to my cheeks as everyone's eyes got wide. They all know what we've done now.

"wait." Opal pursed her lips

"That wasn't a Jehovah's Witness they came to your house the other day!!! That was Luke!" She gasped

"And you guys...did it??"

I covered my face with my hands, not wanting to recall any of that. It was different, not in a bad way though, just something you wouldn't expect from me.

I decide to go along with the joke and I look at Luke.

"Hell yeah and daddy did me real good." I smirk and chuckle

Calum stood to the side making vomiting gestures.

Luke on the other hand was getting turned on. I could tell under the blanket we had over us. I couldn't help but giggle. He grunted a little and asked if we could be excused, we had "things to discuss".

Luke leads me to his room, shuts the door fast, locking it all in one motion as he grabs me by the waist kissing me.

"You know what you do to me when you say daddy." he says

He pushed me on his bed, ripping off my clothes and his.

"Say it again, baby girl." he demands

I look at him and see that familiar devilish grin.

"Daddy."