chapter four

{ Quinn's POV }

Oh my god. I didn't just say that.

Luke looks at me and gets a devilish look on his face as he smiles.

"Good, baby girl."

He then continues to kiss and lick strips up and down my core, being gently. Then I feel something slip inside me, he moves his long finger in a motion I can't explain. Then two fingers, touching my weak spot and making me go nuts.

He stops and returns to my lips giving me a light kiss before he stands up and removes his jeans. Luke puts his back to me and I can see every back muscle on his body.

I relax my body a little as he removes his tight jeans, he then turns around and looks at my body. That same devilish grin on his face.

He climbs back over me and let's my hands free from the belt restraints. I immediately pull him close and kiss him hard, tangling my fingers in his soft blonde hair. He presses his member against my heat with just the fabric of his boxers separating us. Luke then pulls down his boxers and discards them quickly.

He lines himself up as he forcefully pushes himself in my entrance. My body tenses and naturally I wrap my legs around his waist. Making his access much easier now.

He puts a hand on my waist as he moves his hips in a slow motion, gaining speed by every thrust. I let out small whimpers and moans feeling that knotting sensation in the pit of my stomach.

"Lu- Daddy, I'm close." I whimper as my back arches slightly.

He lets a soft moan escape his lips as I let the word daddy slip out of my mouth.

Then it hits me, my high. Nirvana washed over my body as Luke smiles at his accomplishment.

He then pulls away from me and looks at me.

"Put your pretty little mouth here, baby girl." As he points down at his length.

I change my position, as I approach his lower region. Luke lays himself down as I now sit on my knees between his legs.

I take his length and rub it in my hand a little, putting my lips firmly against it. Leaving a kiss as he moans.

I grin at the power I have over him now, that is until he grabbed my hair and pushed my face down. He forces his member all the way in my mouth, moving my head for me in a quick motion.

His tip touches the back of my throat and causes water to brim my eyes.

"I'm about to-"

Luke then releases his salty load in the back of my throat. I've always hated that part.

He lets go of my hair and I back away as I wipe my lip with my thumb.

Luke watches me carefully as I get off my bed and grab a fresh black tee shirt to lounge in.

"I don't think you realize how much I enjoyed hearing you call me daddy." Luke speaks up.

I look over my shoulder and shrug it off, thinking nothing of it. It was just a one time fuck. It's not like I like him.

He lays in my bed and examines my every move.

"I told you you'd be mine soon enough." he says as he laughs

"I'm not yours."

"But didn't we just have sex?"

"Yes, but that means nothing."

Luke gets quiet after I speak and moments later he gets up, putting his clothes back on.

"See ya." He says, a little butt hurt.

"Bye." I throw up a peace sign and grab my phone.

Two texts from Opal.

from: Opal

who's car is that next door?

from: Opal

bitch answer me.

I nod it off and pick up my clothes, throwing them in my hamper. That meant absolutely nothing to me. Luke means nothing to me.

Nothing.

I hear Opal walk in yelling for me, I put on new underwear and shorts. I walk out of my room and jog downstairs,

"Yes Queen Opal?"

"Who was that?"

"Jehovah witness." I say bluntly.

"Oooh." she says, not questioning further.

I grab a pizza from the freezer and start reading the instructions as Opal keeps talking about last night with Ashton.

"He was so sweet, he stayed by my side the whole time and if other guys came up he basically told them to fuck off." she giggled a little, god Ashton must have a hold on this girl. Let's hope he's not like Luke.

The stove beeps, telling me that our yummy pizza is finally done! I pull it out of the oven and set it on the stove to cool. I hear my phone ring upstairs, so I excuse myself to check it.

Another strange number, must be another member of the group.

I pick up my phone and slide the bar to answer.

"Hello?"

"Hey hot stuff."

Michael.

"What do you want." I ask.

"I want to know what the hell you did to Luke."

"What?"

"He's all huddled up in a corner and won't speak to any of us."

"How do you know it's my fault?"

"Because when I asked him what was wrong he said Quinn."

"Okay? Tell him to get the fuck over himself." I laugh as I pull the phone away and hang up.

I then save his number, just to save confusion.

Mikey.

Sounds good.

I run back downstairs and see Opal cutting the pizza.

"Everything okay?"

"Everything is dandy."