chapter twelve

{ Luke's POV }

I pull into Calum's driveway and barge in. He comes walking downstairs and greets me.

"Hey what's up dude?"

"Don't 'Hey what's up dude' me."

Calum's expression changes to baffled.

"Why did you even think about kissing Quinn?" I ask

"I-I I don't know."

"Well listen closely, you even think about doing that again and I will beat the fuck out of you. Got it Cal Pal?" I scold him

He nods and I walk out of his house, slamming the front door.

When I get back in my car I have 5 missed calls from Michael and 24 from Quinn.

I ignore it and just drive back home, where I find Quinn walking outside lighting a cigarette. I get out and walk up to her, gently taking the stick from her lips and placing it between mine.

She keeps quiet and waits for me to return her cigarette. I do so and she walks away from me.

"baby girl." I say, trying to get her attention.

She turns around and makes eye contact with me. I can see in her eyes a lot of pain, there's something more to this. It's not just the Calum thing.

"Yes?"

"Come here." I open my arms and welcome her into them.

Quinn doesn't even hesitate to come embrace me, she throws down the cigarette and burrows her face into my chest.

"There's more to this isn't there?" I ask

She simply nods into my chest and hold me.

"Do you want to tell me what's wrong?"

She shakes her head no as she backs away from me.

"I think I'm going to go home.." she says

"Please don't. Stay with me." I beg her and hold her gently by the wrists.

"okay.." We go back inside and head straight up to my room. I go through my shirts and find an old black tee, with a hole or two in it, for her to sleep in.

"Here, put this on." I hand her the shirt and let her change. Quinn carefully removed her shirt and places mine over her tiny frame, then she slides off her favorite black frayed shorts to reveal those God for saken black lace panties.

I know in this moment there's no way she'd even want to do anything sexual and I respect that. I just can't help, but get turned on when I look at her.

I mean damn.

She goes and crawls in my bed, wrapping herself in my favorite penguin blanket. I stand there and watch her behavior, something's bothering her. It's so much more than the Calum incident.

Quinn puts her back to me and I can't help but crawl in bed, wrapping myself around her.

I hear her softly whimper and sniffle. My heart drops at the thought of her crying. I kiss her neck and bury my face in the crook.

"It's okay, baby girl. I'm here." I tell her quietly

She stays quiet until I feel her take a deep breath.

"I just have past issues that are stirring my emotions right now." She says

"Would you mind telling me?"

"I um, I use to be known as like a slut, I guess, back in the America cause people started a rumor about me. You know typical high school shit and even before I left it still haunted me."

I lay there in silence as I try to let her finish explaining.

"Basically I just, I just feel like I'm living up to the rumor that was started years ago because I let Calum kiss me when I have a perfectly fine boyfriend." she says

"It's okay, I don't think you're a slut at all. I never could imagine you being that way, it wasn't your fault what happened. Cal kissed you, point blank."

"You're right."

"I know I am. Daddy's always right." I say with a slight chuckle, trying to lighten the mood.

"You're the only daddy I need and want." she says

I grunt a little when she says daddy. God it's such a turn on. Fuck.

She rolls over to face me after I grunt, giving me a light kiss before laying her head on my shoulder.

After awhile when she finally falls asleep I get up and sneak to my bathroom. When I get in there and turn on the lights, I reveal the tent in my boxers to myself.

Fuck me dude.

I lock the door and can't stop thinking about Quinn. In every way.

I pull my boxers off and sit on the side of the tub. Carefully I stroke myself, nothing compared to my sweet baby girl though.

God her hands are soft and gently, apposed to my calloused and rough hands.

I picture her prancing around in my tee shirt and lace undergarments, causing me to stroke my length faster.

Then I hear her voice saying daddy and lose it. I feel a slight twitch in my length and let my salty load go everywhere.

God damn you Quinn.

I rinsed hand off and pull my boxers back on, I clean up any mess and return to bed. Finding my little princess all curled up in my blanket still.

I lay back down beside her and it's like she knew I left. She rolled over and attached herself to me once again. I'll never be able to get use to this. This is something I've always wanted.

I play on my phone for awhile and just watch Quinn sleep peacefully. She makes the cutest faces when she's sleeping, as if she's concentrating on something.

I look at the time and see its 3:06 a.m in the morning. I'm never up at this hour, but I guess the fact that this angel is laying next to me I just can't sleep.

Quinn makes a little noise and changes her position once again. Giving me the perfect opportunity to change mine as well.

I lay on my back and stare at the ceiling before I slowly nod off into a deep sleep.