chapter fifteen

{ Quinn's POV }

After countless episodes of American Horror Story, Calum leaves. It's now 10:30 p.m. and I'm just straight up tired.

But of course someone's always got to fuck with my sleep.

"Hello?"

"Hey hot stuff..come to this party!!" Michael slurred.

"No I'm good Mikey, just enjoy yourself."

"Quit being lame, come on."

"Fine. Send me the address."

I hang up and throw on a clean band tee and all black shorts. Now shoes, vans or converse?

Converse.

I slip on my high top, all black converse and head out the door. Michael texts me the address and its Luke's.

What the fuck?

I walk down the street and hear music from half a block away.

What is he doing??

Luke was piss wasted in his front yard yelling at some guy.

"Luke!" I yell

He whips around and sees me, he turns ghostly pale as if he had just got caught doing something he shouldn't have been doing.

I walk closer and notice something's off with him. I grab his face and look at him.

"Luke what have you done."

"Drugs." he says plainly.

That's when something inside me ticked. Yes I know weed is a drug and I smoke it occasionally but it can't ruin your fucking life.

"What kind of drugs." I grit my teeth.

"A little LSD." he says quietly.

I, without thinking, slap him across the face. What was he thinking.

He grabs his cheek, clearly feeling the sting from my hand. I didn't hold back at all.

"What was that for?" he slurred.

"Don't ever talk to me again." I push him and cause him to stumble back and fall to the ground. Michael runs to his aid as I take off back home.

I get home, lock the door behind me, shut my phone off and cry.

Now you might be wondering, what the hell my problem is? Well let's talk.

I had a brother, key word had. He used and abused about every drug there was. Before the drugs me and him were inseparable. I begged and begged him to stop and then one day my mom got a call saying he was dead from an overdose on heroin.

I don't like heavy drugs and I don't like people who use them. They can kill you.

As for Luke? He just fucked up.

Severly.

I lay down in my bed and feel tears roll down my cheeks. What made him think that was okay? What made him think that throwing a party was a good idea? Then not telling me about it? What the fuck Luke.

After awhile I dry my tears up and decide to change and go to sleep finally.

After 10 minutes of laying there I finally slip off into a peaceful sleep.

The next day

I wake up to my aunt knocking on the door.

"What." I groan