chapter nineteen

***authors note***
my new book will come out soon, it's Daddy Ash [a.f.i] stay tuned and keep an eye out for it. ;)
p.s; it's a real daddy kink.

{ Quinn's POV }

Back against the wall and the devils eyes on my body.

"What are you going to do now, baby girl." Luke says

"Luke it was just a joke, I'm sorry if I hurt you." I say in a serious tone.

Luke winds the towel up and my eyes grow wider. Fuck, he's going to hit me with it.

I try to block any sensitive areas from taking a blow as I let out a small cry for him to stop.

Next thing I know I feel a burning shock on my inner thigh. My knees buckle as the sensitive area burns with pain.

"Ow!! Fuck!" I fall to the floor and hold my thigh as Luke drops to the floor to inspect what he's done.

"Oh my god, Quinn. I'm so sorry! I tried to hit your butt, but you moved!" Luke explains and moves my hand to look.

"I think you're bruising." he says

"Jesus Christ Luke. Why'd you do it so hard??"

"I don't know!! IM SORRY!!" he exclaims trying to get his point across.

Luke scoops me up and takes me to the couch. He sits down with me still in his arms and cradles my body.

"I'm sorry, you know I'd never hurt you. Right?"

"I know. It's okay." I peck his cheek lightly to assure him it's okay.

His grip tightens on my small body as he cuddles me.

After about an hour and position changes, Luke now is asleep on my chest while I watch tv.

I hear someone come in the front door.

Liz.

"Hey kiddos, wha-" she walks up and sees Luke sound asleep on my chest.

I wave to her and she smiles from ear to ear.

"We need to talk someday." Liz says before she disappears to her office.

Talk?

About what possibly?

I slide out from under Luke and place a pillow under his head. I walk around and find Liz still in her office.

"Hey Liz." I say as she turns around.

"Hey Hun. Come on in." she smiles.

"So what did you want to talk about? I figure now is a good time since Luke is out cold."

"I just want to know how you do it."

"Do what?"

"Make him so happy."

I blush a little at her statement and find it hard to believe.

"What do you mean?"

"Ever since he met you, he's been obsessed with you and you're all he talks about when he's not with you."

"Really? Wow that's surprising. He comes off as a hard ass sometimes. I never would have guessed that he's all soft."

"He's not, he's only soft when he's with you. He's always been what I guess you'd call a "Bad Boy"." she says

I look down at my feet and smile a little. It's nice to hear these things, especially from his mom.

"I don't know what it is about me that gets him?"

"The fact that you won't put up with his shit and you're basically the same."

"I'm happy we had this chat Liz." I smile at her and she returns one.

"Me too Hun."

I walk out of the office and find Luke awake and sort of paranoid until he sees me.

He gets up off the couch and runs to me, embracing me tightly. His heart beats fast against my cheek.

"Luke what's wrong??"

"I thought you left me..it scared me." he says quietly.

"It's okay, I'm here. I was just talking to Liz." I tell him as I rub his back softly.

"Oh okay, what did you guys talk about?" he questions me.

"Nothing in particular, we just caught up a bit since we never get to talk much." I give him a small smile.

He replies by kissing my forehead and dragging me back to the couch. This time he pulls me on top of him.

"I still want to cuddle." he turns a deep shade of red as if embarrassed to admit that.

"That's fine with me." I smile and kiss him lightly on the lips.

After a couple hours, a box of pizza, and Liz talking to us, we decide to look at more apartments.

Luke scrolls through the listed ones on his laptop. My phone suddenly dings.

from: Aunt Jess

hey kiddo when are you coming home? I'd love to know if you're alive. :)

to: Aunt Jess

I'll be home in a couple hours I'm at Luke's house.

from: Aunt Jess

Oh you two made up?

to: Aunt Jess

yep! we are fine and dandy now.

from: Aunt Jess

good good. we'll see you later!

I smile and lock my phone.

"Who was that?"

"My aunt, Mr.Nosey."

Luke smiles at me and continues to scroll through. The apartment we had previously picked already got rented out so now we have to find something else.

Luke stops and points at the dimly lighted screen.

"This one. It's better and cheaper than the other one." he says

"Alright let's do it." I smile and rest my cheek on his shoulder.

Liz is already aware that we want to move out and start a life together and she's all for it. She said she'll help us out whenever we need her and all that.

She's the type of mom I wish I had. My mother would have said "good luck quinn."

"Luke I have to get home. My aunt wants to see me and I want to talk to her about moving."

"Okay, I can take you."

I grab my things and we start heading for the door. Liz gives me a hug and a kiss on the cheek as we walk out of the door.

"Bye!" Liz yells from the porch

I turn around and wave while smiling at her.

She returns with a wink.

Luke hops in the car and we start heading down the street, it only takes a second so we are there in no time.

"Bye Qui-" I cut him off by kissing him deeply.

He parts his lips and I take the chance to deepen our kiss even more. The cold metal of his lip ring pressed against my lip slightly turns me on.

"Quinn." Luke spits out in between kisses.

"Yes."

I back away and look at him in the eyes.

"I love you."

"I love you too, daddy."