chapter seven

Before I knew it Luke was already lining himself up with my entrance. I guess this is just a quickie. He slowly thrusts, once again gaining speed with every motion. He holds my hip with one hand and my cheek with the other.

I press my nails deep into his delicate skin on his back. Causing slight moans to escape from his lips. Luke kisses my neck softly as the familiar knotting sensation arises in my stomach. I run my hands up his chest and his neck until I reach his soft blonde hair. Tugging slightly as I approach my high.

As my back arches, Luke slips his hands under me. Pulling me closer to him as a wave of ecstasy washes over me. He doesn't stop though, what is he doing? He looks down at me and grins.

Oh god. He isn't.

He rides out my high as he comes to his and pulls away from my entrance. Luke wastes no time to release his load all over my lower stomach, causing me to turn my nose at the sight. It's quite disgusting if you ask me.

He then lays a kiss on my lips, soft and sweet. Then he grabs a dirty shirt and wipes off his mess and hands me my clothes back.

I look at my phone and see that we spent 15 minutes up here. Jesus they are going to know. No one talks for 15 minutes in private. Unless it's a life or death situation.

I get dressed and pull my messy hair into a bun. Before we walk out I give Luke a kiss and walk ahead of him.

As I make my way down the stairs, Opal gives me a look that say "bitch you didn't".

I laugh a little and meet everyone in the kitchen. Ashton makes himself at home and has a sandwich as for Mikey, he went straight for the chips.

Luke comes down the stairs after me and walks in the kitchen.

Michael looks at him and tries not to laugh.

"You hungry penguin?" he chuckles as well as Ashton and Calum.

He gives them a look that says "shut the fuck up" and they do accordingly.

Opal drags my outside, where I light a cigarette and she starts asking a million questions.

"So how is he?" she grins

"U-Um that's none of your concern." I clear my throat and take a deep inhale.

"How big is he?" she asks

"Oh my fucking god, Opal. Stop."

"WHAT IM JUST CURIOUS." she says with an attitude.

I roll my eyes at her and keep smoking. I swear sometimes she's ridiculous, but I couldn't survive without her.

"Okay answer me this.." she says

"Is he a good kisser?"

"Yes." I say bluntly

"ASKSJAHGAISXN" she exclaims

My eyes get wide at the odd noise she just made and I take the last hit of my cigarette. I flick it into the yard and get up to go inside.

"Opal."

"Yeah?"

"No more questions please."

She nods and we enter the house to see the boys looking at us curiously.

"Can I help all of you?" I say with a hint of sass.

"If you can help us like you do Luke, then hell yeah." Michael speaks up

I feel heat rise in my cheeks, embarrassment washed over me and slight anger. Why would he tell them what we do? It's one thing to say we fuck, but to get into detail??