chapter sixteen

Here I am, my back against a mattress and a colorful boy on top of me. Bare bodies pressed against each other, multiple love marks on each other's body.

"Kitten." Michael moaned out as I kissed his weak spot along his jawline.

Michael took my lace garments off and proceeded to take his boxers off. He then slips on a condom over his length.

He wastes no time and steadily pushes himself in my entrance.

Dear god.

He quickly thrusts himself back and fourth causing his bed to rock slightly.

I dig my nails into his hips as he keeps going.

"MICHAEL." I scream in pleasure as he grins and lays wet kisses on my neck.

My back starts arching as that familiar feeling in my stomach approaches.

"Michael, I'm close."

"I got it kitten." he whispers as he smirks.

Ecstasy washes over me moments later. Jesus help me.

Michael gets off of me and reaches his high. He lets a soft moan escape his lips as his load fills the condom.

"God damn. Luke had it made." he says with a little chuckle.

My mood then changes because of the mention of his name. I grab one of Michaels band tees and slip it on, staying silent.

I sit on the edge of the bed with my back to him. Why'd he have to bring him back up?

I let a tear escape my eye as it rolls down my cheek. I feel Michael sit behind me and wrap his arms around my waist.

"What's wrong?"

"You just brought him back up and I forgot about him for once."

I wipe my cheek off and lean back some on Michaels chest.

"I'm sorry, that was stupid of me." he kisses the back of my head and holds me tighter.

"I should get home. My aunt is probably worried sick." I say

Michael lets go and stares down at the bed.

"That's not why you want to leave, is it?" he asks

Well Michael you caught me. I want to leave because my mood is fucking killed.

"I just need to clear my head."

I put my clothes back on, but stuff my shirt in my purse. I'm just going to steal this shirt from him.

I slip my shoes back on as Michael puts his black skinny jeans back on. He walks me downstairs and hugs me goodbye.

"Bye Mikey."

"Bye kitten." he winks at me.

I roll my eyes at him and fling the door open carelessly when I'm face to face with the devil.

Luke.

"L-Luke, what are you doing here?" I stutter out

"I should be asking you the same." he grits his teeth and slightly turns red.

"I-I-"

He rudely cuts me off from speaking.

"Why are you wearing his shirt?" He points at the fabric in disgust and looks past me to see a shirtless Michael with love marks all over his neck and chest.

"Please tell me you didn't." Luke looks me in the eyes and can see the answer.

"Luke let me explain."

"Explain what?? That you fucked my best friend and we are still together?!" His eyes get glossy and he chokes slightly on his words.

"I'm sorry.." is all I get out before Luke turns around to walk off.

"Luke!" I leave Michael and run down the sidewalk path to grab him.

"Leave me the fuck alone Quinn. You too Michael." He pointed at Michael who is now standing outside.

Luke turns around to walk away.

"Luke Robert Hemmings, I swear to god if you walk away from me one more time I'm going to snap." I scold him.

He turns back around and grabs me by the face ruffly with one hand.

"Who are you going to snap on? Because I know it's not me." he says sternly as his grip on my face tightens causing me to slightly pucker my lips.

I look at him with slight fear. Who knows what he's capable of?

Luke lets go of my face and grabs my wrist. He drags me to my car and throws me in the passenger side. He must have walked here.

He digs my keys out of my bag and ignites the engine. Michael stands on his porch confused as to what's happening.

We get to Luke's house and he gets out, slamming the door. Then he walks around to my side, snatches me out, and slams mine as well.

Next thing I know I'm over his shoulder and we are moving quickly to his front door. Liz isn't here, this can't be good.

Luke shuts the door and locks it behind him. He takes me off his shoulder, but then presses me up against the door.

"So who are you going to snap on again?" Luke looks at me and waits for an answer.

I try to find the words to say something, but I don't know what to say. I stand there with my mouth parted as if I'm going to say something, but fall silent to his dominance.

Luke gently wraps his hand around my throat and repeats the question.

"No one."

"No one, what?"

"No one, daddy."

"Good girl. You're still going to get punished. You've been bad and you've made me really upset, baby girl."

Fear fills my body as the words escape his lips. He lets go of my throat and drags me to the couch.

Then removes his belt and slings my body over his lap.

Fuck me.

"Count."

He pulls my shorts off and my lace garments. With one smack his belt leaves a sting on my rear.

"One." I choke out

After a couple minutes, I reach a number that I didn't think I'd be at.

"fifteen." I whimper as my back end now stings and has gone numb from his belt making contact so many times.

Luke stops as he can see the pain I'm in.

"You won't do that again, now will you?"

"No daddy."

"Good girl." He allows me to get up and as I do I grab my clothes to slip them back on.

I honestly just want to leave, but that wasn't in Luke's intentions.