chapter eight

{ Quinn's POV }

I wake up to a pounding headache and quiet snoring. Wait snoring? My eyes widen as I look to see where the sound is coming from. The floor, where I find Luke passed out.

Why is he here? Didn't I tell him to fuck off?

Annoyance builds inside me as I slightly kick him in the back.

"Wake up."

He groans and wakes up grumpy.

"Why were you kicking me? My back already hurts from sleeping in the floor." He says with sassiness in his voice.

"Get out of my house." I snap

"Wait what? Why?" he says confused

"Because I'm still mad at you? Why else?"

"U-um no you aren't? You don't remember last night at all?" he says

I stand there and furrow my eyebrows in confusion. What does he mean? I start trying to retrace my steps from last night to put the pieces together.

I got home, immediately grab the liquor and my gram that I had. I rolled a blunt took some shots and kept going from there. I don't really remember much after that?

"What are you talking about?" I ask

"You called me and you were slurring and shit, talking about how you hated me so I came over and took care of you after we talked it out." he explains

As he tells me what happened little bits start to come to me. I do remember calling him now, I do remember him showing up, and I think I remember him cradling me as I fell asleep.

I stand there embarrassed about my actions from last night and how I practically needed a baby sitter. Luke gets up off the floor and grabs his phone, making his way towards the door.

"I guess I'll leave since you're still mad at me." He says

"Luke wait." I say

He turns around just steps away from the front door.

"Yes?"

"Don't leave. I don't hate you, it just upset me that you told the guys our personal business." I say

"I shouldn't have told them anything, you're right. It was fucked up of me to mention that stuff to them." he confesses

Luke starts to approach me slowly,

"I don't want to lose you, baby girl." he says

My heart skips a beat for the first time when he calls me by that pet name. It sounds cheesy, I know, but it's true.

He puts a hand on my cheek and softly presses his lips against mine. Suddenly my hangover is cured and my mood has lighten. Just by a single kiss.

He breaks away and chuckles a little.

"Go brush your teeth, your breath smells like whiskey." he says

"Yes sir!" I laugh and make my way upstairs to my bathroom.

I hear footsteps coming up the stairs as I'm in the middle of brushing my teeth. What is he up to? I poke my head out of my bathroom and into the hall to see no one.

Creepy.

I finish up and wipe my face off with a towel.

"Luke?" I say

No response.

"Luke? This isn't funny.." I say with a worried tone.

I walk up to my bedroom door, it was open before, he must be in here if it's closed.

I wiggle the handle and get the door to open, there I find lucifer. Shirtless and laying on my bed with that all too familiar devilish smile.

"What are you doing?" I giggle.

"Hopefully you." he says

I feel my cheeks redden as he looks at me lustfully.

"Luke st-"

"Sh. Come to daddy." he says

My eyes widen as he refers to himself as daddy once again. I can't get use to that. It's just such an odd thing to call yourself.

He looks at me and gestures for me to come closer. So I do as told and step closer to him, carefully. There's no telling what he'll do.

He licks his lips and plays with the metal hooked in his lower lip. Is he trying to be even sexier than usual?

"Stand right there." He orders

I stop in my tracks and look at him confused. I'm at the foot of my bed and he's laying dead in the center of it. This makes no sense.

"Strip for me, baby girl."

What.

"What?" I question

"You heard me, I didn't stutter." He says

Fuck, seriously? What does he think I'm just a professional stripper? I don't know how to do this in a sexy way?

Wing it Quinn. Just wing it.

I look down at myself and back up at Luke with a grin. I slowly pick the hem of my shirt up as I turn around, only showing him my back. I pull my shirt off finally and look over my shoulder to see Luke already drooling.

Good job Quinn. I mentally high five myself and continue.

I then unbutton my shorts and pull the zipper down slowly as I turn around. I wink at Luke and already see a growth in his pants.

I giggle and bite my lip at the fact that I can do that to him. His eyes turn a dark shade of blue when I slowly remove my shorts. Leaving me in all black undergarments. I pull my dark brown hair up into a pony tail as I prance around. Teasing him. He starts to get up when I walk past him.

"No." I hiss

He recoils and sits in shock at the fact that I just told him no.

"Oh baby girl you don't tell daddy no. Ever." He states as he gets up quickly.

Luke grabs my wrists and pushes me against a wall. I hit my head slightly and grit my teeth. He notices and smirks at me, not giving a single damn.

"I'm going to have to punish you for that one." His grip tightens on my wrists as he pulls me away from the wall.

He sits on the edge of the bed and takes his belt off. Great he's going to tie me up again.

Nope.

He bends me over his legs and bundles the belt up, not giving me a warning, he smacks me with it on my bum.

The leather sends a stinging pain through my rear and down into my legs. I tear up at the pain, Jesus I haven't been hit since I was 6??

He pops me again, three times, four times, until I cried so loud the neighbors probably heard me.

He throws the belt on the floor as he switches my position. He now cradles me in his arms as I wept into his chest. The pressure of my bum and his thigh meeting stings as he whispers in my ear,

"Next time you won't tell daddy what to do right?" he asks

"Right daddy."