chapter seventeen

I walk towards the front door to leave but Luke grabs me.

"Where are you going?"

"Home?"

"No. You're staying here." he states

I get quiet and let go of the cold door knob. Luke pulls me closer and snakes his arms around me.

"You know..I'm still upset about Michael." he says

I stay quiet, there's nothing for me to say. I was wrong for that and honestly I don't know why he's even gracing me with his presence.

"Why did you do it?"

"I don't know Luke. He kinda came onto me. I went over thinking we might play Fifa or some shit, but he kissed me and said he'd show me what it's like to be with a real man..." I trail off as Luke lets go of me.

"He said what now?" Luke cocked his head with anger written all over it.

"He said, let Mikey show you what a real man is like.." I cower down to Luke thinking I was going to take the fall for this, but he picks up a vase full of roses and throws them at a wall.

My eyes widen in shock as Luke has a tantrum before me. He takes his arms and forcefully slides everything off a little table until it flings across the hall.

I back myself into a corner and watch him completely unfold before my eyes.

He finally stops and there is a huge mess around the hall and living room. He turns around to face me and he's red with anger. I take off upstairs to his room and lock myself in there.

A minute later he softly knocks on the door after jiggling the handle.

"Quinn, let me in."

"No, you need to chill the fuck out Luke."

"I am chill!" he yells through the door.

"Doesn't sound like it."

"Well I am."

"Fine, just promise me you aren't going to fucking throw shit."

"Promise."

I unlock the door and let him in. He walks past me and throws himself on the bed. I put my back against the wall and slide down until my bruised bum meets the floor causing me to wince.

"What else happened?" he asks

"I don't want to talk about it."

"Tell me." he demands

"He took me upstairs and one thing lead to another. There."

"Please don't tell me he called you kitten?"

I look at him shocked as to how he'd know that.

"He calls every girl he sleeps with kitten."

I start to feel disgusting as Luke lays there in bed. Why'd he have to tell me that?

He looks over at me and sees how uncomfortable I am.

"Come here." he pats the bed and looks me in the eyes. His facial expressions have soften and his eyes aren't filled with raged.

I get up and lay in the bed with him, he wraps his arm around me loosely. He lays his hand over my heart, pulling me closer. I lock my fingers with his as his hand rests against my chest.

"I'm sorry about my tantrum." he nuzzles his chin into the crook of my neck so his mouth is right by my ear.

"It's okay. I understand."

"No it's not. I guess I was just mad at the fact that he got to have sex with you when you told me you wanted to slow down.."

"I'm sorry Luke." I say quietly, guilt washing over me. I did tell him I wanted to slow down and the next day I fuck his best friend. Not only am I a cheater now, but im dirty for that.

He holds me but stays silent, I can hear his breathing slow down. His heart rate seems to slow down too. He's calm and relaxed again.

"Please don't leave me." he says

"I won't penguin."

"Can we just move out and get a place together?" he asks me seriously.

"W-What?"

"Let's do it. I'm going to be 20 soon and you're 19. We can do it. I have the money, my mom will even help us out. She'd do anything for you or me." he explains

"Luke don't start jumping the gun, you really need to think about it. I mean are you that serious about me?"

"As serious as a heart attack."

I start thinking and realize, yeah life would be the same for me. I mean I'm practically living on my own now. My aunt and uncle are never home anymore. I'm not going back to the states.

Might as well.

I just want him to be serious about me and our relationship. No more messing around and shit.

"Alright, when are we leaving?"

"Whenever we find a place baby girl."

"Well you better start looking."

He nods and pulls his phone out and types in an agency to find apartments for rent.

We come across one that's cute, single bedroom, one and a half bathrooms, etc.

"That's the one Lukey."

"I agree. Let's get it."

He emails the landlord and sets up a day for us to go look at it and what not.

Luke locks his phone and snuggles back up to me.

"I love you Quinn. No matter what."

"I love you too Luke."

We close our eyes and I fall asleep to the sound of his breathing. It was a peaceful and calming lullaby.

Luke lets out soft snores as I keep my eyes closed.

"Good night daddy."