chapter twenty

*** authors note***
so my story just hit 1.02K today and I'm speechless. like wow, thank you guys so much for reading. I love you all and lets get Bad Boy out there ;)

{ Quinn's POV }

Luke turns the car off and slides his seat back in one swift motion. I climb over into his lap as he kisses my neck gently. I feel his hands glide themselves up my shirt and onto my breast.

Luke pushes me back on the steering wheel and starts unbuttoning the flannel I'm wearing. Revealing my black lace bra to himself.

"Fuck." he groans.

I lean closer to him and kiss his neck, biting him softly as I unzip his pants. He lifts his lower half up enough for me to slide down his pants and boxers, giving me access to his length.

I slowly stroke it as our kisses get deeper. I feel him harden at my touch and smile a little as he kisses me.

Luke pulls on my shorts and snatches them off with my lace boy shorts.

I let him line himself up with me as I slowly sit back down on his member.

The slight feeling of pain turns into pleasure seconds later. Luke grabs my hips and helps me move them as I go up and down on his member.

I bury my face in his neck as he keep moving my hips with me.

"Fuck daddy." I moan right in his ear.

Luke moves his hands to my shoulder blades and digs his nails into my soft pale skin. He lets a loud moan erupt from his body as he continues to drag his nails down my back.

I press my body to his as his nails rip my flesh while I keep riding him. After a few minutes of more shared moans and profanities I feel ecstasy wash over me before I could react.

"Fuck, baby girl, I'm about to come." he says as I remove myself from his lap. He take his shirt and tries to catch his load as he reaches his high, to avoid a mess.

We lay in the front seats out of breath.

"That was amazing." he breaks the silence.

All I can do is let out a giggle and look over at him. I start buttoning up my flannel again and looking around for my shorts.

"Where did you throw my shorts Luke?"

He points to the back seat as I lean over the arm rest to search. I feel his hand make contact with my ass while I'm bent over and it causes me to yelp and buckle forward.

"Luke!!"

"Sorry, I mean it's right there in my face." he says

I can't see his face from here, but I know he's smirking.

I grab my shorts and boy shorts and slide them back on in the passenger seat. Luke pulls his boxers and skinnies back up.

"That really was amazing Quinn."

"I like it spontaneous." I wink and grab my bag, as I go to open the door Luke grabs my forearm.

"Wait." He lifts up the flannel and chuckles a bit.

"God damn. I really tore you up." he looks at me and I hand him my phone to take a picture so I can see.

The flash goes off and I take the phone back.

I pull the picture up and gasp at it.

"Lucas!!"

"That's not my name, but sorry!" He laughs and kisses my cheek.

"Night baby girl." he says as he winks at me.

"Good night, daddy." I grin and hop out of the car and start walking up my driveway.

Opal texts me almost immediately.

from: Opal

bitch I feel like I just watch a crazy porno ft. you and Luke.

I turn red and look over to her house. There she was on her front porch smoking.

"Opal!!" I whisper shouted

"Si!" she replied

"You saw us..you know." I do the classic okay sign with one hand and stick a finger through the opening with the other.

She laughs and nods her head yes.

"Not willingly though. I just kinda looked over and yall were doing it."

I turn even redder and walk inside my house. My Aunt was in the kitchen, like always.

"Hey kiddo. What's up?" She asks

"Hey, not much. Just said hey to Opal she was outside." I gave her a smile and went up stairs to put my things away.

I return back downstairs and my aunt smirks at me.

"So what took you so long to get inside? I saw you and Luke pull up 15 minutes ago." she grins at me and laughs

"Oh uh, we were talking about stuff." I laugh nervously as I scratch the back of my head.

"Mhm." she says

"Um anyways to change the subject, I need to talk to you about something serious."

"Alright, hit me with it."

"So Luke and I are looking for a place to live.."

"That's great news!"

"W-What? Really?"

"Yes! It's time you get out of the best and do your own thing." She smiles at me.

"Wow that wasn't painful at all." I chuckle

"Just promise you'll come see me often. I'll miss having you around kiddo even though you're kind of a jerk sometimes." she admits.

I take no offense because it's true. Since I came to Sydney I've been nothing but rude to her and my uncle.

"I promise."

"Good. Now, are you hungry? I made tacos." she says

"Duh!!" I smile at her and grab a plate for us from the cabinet.

I hand her a plate and load up on food, I'm sorry but a girls got to eat.

I grab my phone and text Luke when I sit down.

to: Lucifer

my aunt is totally okay with us moving together :)

from: Lucifer

that's so great to hear. I can't wait ;)

to: Lucifer

me either, but gtg I'm eating lol

from: Lucifer

of course you are! lol

I set my phone down and pick up my taco and mow down. My aunt sits next to me and we talk about life and catch up since we never really talk. I've never been close to her, but since I got here she's been nothing but nice to me. I'm use to adults treating me like a pile of dog shit. My aunt treats me like a human, like she would anyone else basically. People are so different here.

I think that's why I'm growing fond of Australia.