chapter nine

{ Quinns POV }

A week later

My aunt heads off for work, but leaves me a note. Just asking for me to clean my room and pick up my bathroom. Simple enough. I walk down the hall and enter my bathroom, god was there shit everywhere. Most of it doesnt even belong to me, its mostly Opals shit. I pull my phone out and call her.

"Hello?" She says

"Get your ass over here and get your shit." I say and then hang up, not giving her time to respond at all.

Moments later I heard the front door open, Opal comes running up the stairs.

"What shit??" She asks with a tone.

"All of this." I point at the bathroom countertop and its all of her personal belongings.

She turns red from embarrassment because she knows its ALL hers. I walk out of the bathroom and let her collect her things as I start picking up my room. I find clothes in the oddest places, but I know why they are there. Luke has a tendency to rip my clothes off and toss them to unknown places.

I find an article that doesnt belong to me, but it doesnt belong to Opal either, its too big. I look at the tag and its from American Apperal. Theres only one person I know that wears this brand, Luke. I smile to myself at my findings, its a black flannel, and toss it on my bed.

I haven't heard from Luke in days. Kind of upsets me, but usually he has his reasons for not speaking to someone for quite some time. I'll probably go over to his house later to check on him or maybe...

I think to myself of the perfect way to surpirse daddy. I mentally smirk and hear Opal say goodbye from the hallway.

I finish cleaning my room and pick up my phone, I scroll through until I find Lukes name.

to: Lucifer

What are you doing.

it takes a second before he replies.

from: Lucifer

nothing, whats up baby girl?

to: Lucifer

how soon can you be over?

from: Lucifer

omw

I smile and set my phone down, time to go get ready for daddy.

{ Luke's POV }

I practically sprint out of my house when Quinn texts me. I miss her, I don't know why i havent gone over sooner I just haven't. She hasn't called or texted me though until today, so I figured she wanted some space.

My phone dings as another text comes in.

from: Baby Girl

front door is unlocked, come upstairs and wait in my room. ;)

What is she up to?

I walk up her driveway and approach the front door. I open it slowly and walk in.

"Quinn?"

No answer.

Weird.

I walk up the stairs and see no one, is this a joke or something?

I go in her bedroom and find it empty as well, I walk around and notice shes been cleaning today. I look out the window that overlooks her backyard and see two birds fighting in the trees. My concentration is broken though by someone clearing their throat.

I turn around to reveal my sweet little baby girl. Holy shit she looks amazing.

She walks in to reveal her attire a little more, she looks at me with lust in her eyes. Shes wearing a flannel I must have left here, black transparent knee highs, her hair is pulled back in a pony tail, and from what I can see shes wearing the black lace undergarnments that I love so much.

I bite my lip hard until I get a metalic taste in my mouth.

"Holy shit"

I feel my skinny jeans getting tighter in the crotch as I look at her. She giggles at the power she can see that she has over me.

"You like what you see daddy."

Oh fuck me.

My breathing staggers as my favorite pet name rolls off of her tongue.

"Of course I do, baby girl."

Quinn smirks and walks up to me. She grabs my shirt in the ball of her hand and pulls me close to her. Giving me a light and intoxicating kiss.

"You miss me?"

She gestures towards the growth in my pants, causing me to turn red in my cheeks. I've never been embarrassed around her, but today feels different. I feel like this is the first time ever doing anything with her.

I don't know why though.

Wait, don't I usually come over and just fuck her? Maybe it's different because she's pursuing me this time.

Does this mean she finally has feelings for me? What does this mean? My thoughts get cut off when I feel a sharp, yet pleasing pain in my neck. She bit me.

My eyes get wide at the aggressiveness in her.

"Someone's aggressive." I blurt out, causing her to wink at me in response.

I gently pick her up and carry her to the bed, where I start to take control.

"Daddy's turn." I wink back at her and grin.

I sit on top of her, so she can't move as I slowly unbutton my flannel that she's wearing. When I get to the last button I throw the shirt open and lay kisses on her neck and chest. Leaving love marks along her collarbones and through the valley of her breasts.

Quinn grunts as her whole body is covered in a fine layer of chill bumps. Knowing that I pleased her, I grin at her as her eyes darken.

I put a hand on her pale cheek and kiss the tip of her nose.

She squirms under me, growing impatient. I slide off her lace underwear as she literally rips my shirt off of me.

I gasp at the power she has when she's turned on. She looks at me and arches an eyebrow in a sassy way.

Quinn then grabs my belt and un-loops it from my pants, she tosses it behind her as I get up to take my, now extremely tight, skinny jeans off.

I can hear giggling as I struggle to get them off my calves. God damn my style.

"Don't laugh." I hiss

"I'll laugh if I want to." she says

"Not if you want to keep going." I say as I get my pants off my ankles.

I walk back over and hop on top of her again,

"Now. Where were we?" I say