Chapter 3

Louise's Pov

So I order pizza and pick some movies out. Me and Luke was like best friends back in high school, we would talk about anything and everything. I admit that I did have a little crush on him but now time has changed I'm with Calum.

After 10minutes I heard a knock at the door. It was either Luke or the pizza guy. I opened the door and there was a smiling Luke.

Me:
Hey Luke *hugs him*

Luke:
Hey Lou *hugs back*

Me:
*pulls back* Come in

Luke:
Sure..

So me and Luke was talking about our best memories back in high school and we was laughing and joking, then I heard a knock at the door. It was the pizza guy.

After I gave the guy the money and closed the door, Luke put 'Mean Girls' on, so we was eating pizza and watching mean girls. I can see that Luke was looking at me now and then.

After the film me and Luke started playing fifa and he always use to beat me but this time I was winning.

*Luke's Pov*

This is the first time I've seen louise since me and the boys left for tour and she looks great and I missed her truthfully. We are like best friends but we hardly hang out as much as we use to because she's with Calum most of the time, but I'm happy for the both I'm happy that shes happy.

We started playing fifa and she was kicking my arse at it and I always use to beat her and now she's better at it. We was playing for 2 hours and I have to leave now, I wish I didn't have to but I gotta.

Me:
Hey, erm... I have to go now. But it was nice seeing you and catching up.

Louise:
Oh, okay. Well, I see you soon hopefully, and yeah it was great I enjoyed it, thanks for coming over.

Me:
Thanks for having me.

Louise:
Message me as soon as you get home so I know that you got home safe *hugs me*

Luke:
*hugs back* Will do. See ya.

Louise:
Bye. *closes the door*