Chapter 14

Luke's Pov

I can't believe what just happened between me and Louise, it was so amazing. I just hope doesn't ruin anything between us, I really like her but I don't think she likes me in the same way, so u keep my feelings aside.

When we walk downstairs, I see Calum looking at us, but then looked away.

Aftet a little while after what happened. Calum came upto me.

Calum:
Yo, bro. What's going on between you and Louise?

Me:
Nothing, we're just friends.

Calum:
Really? What happened upstairs then?

Me:
Nothing happened. Like I said we are just friends, nothing else.

Calum:
Okay, forget I asked.

Me:
She is still upset with you, she didn't deserve what you did to her.

Calum:
I know, I know. I regret doing it but I started to like someone else, I couldn't control myself.

Me:
Well, it is still bang out of order.

Calum:
I know. I'm sorry.

After me and Calum spoke, he went back to that girl and I went to Louise. Calum doesn't need to know what went on between me and Louise, its none of his business. We decided to go home, so we say our goodbyes and leave.

I gave her my coat as it was a little chilly, we started to walk to mine, half way home j grabbed her hand to hold it, and she did too. We get to my door, I get my keys out and open the door. We walk inside and I close the door behind me, next thing I know Louise kisses me so I kiss her back. Her lips was so soft and smooth. Then she pulls away.

Louise:
I'm sorry, I shouldn't of...

I cut her off by kissing her, we was kissing for a while. I tell her to jump, so she did and put her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. I take her upstairs, looks like round 2.

When we get into my room qnd we take all our clothes off and lays on the bed. I start kissing her everywhere, and then I find her soft spot and suck it, I go back up to her lips and kisses her while I slide myself inside her. She let out a little moan out, so I went faster and faster, she arches her back to make me go deeper. I was really enjoying this, I could go on for ages. A while after our moans got louder and louder. Then I remember, shit I'm not wearing a condom.

Me:
Babe I haven't got a condom on and I'm about to cum.

Louise:
It's okay, don't worry. I'm on the pill.

Me:
You sure?

Louise:
Absolutely.

So I going faster again. Then we both cummed at the same time. I lay down next to her to catch my breath again. She reaches for her bag, while trying not to fall out of bed.

Louise:
Can I wear one of your tops to sleep in please?

Me:
Of course. *gos to his draws* Here, it might be. A bit big though.

Louise:
That's fine. *puts the top on*

I put my boxers back on and get back into bed with her. And fell asleep hugging up to her.