Chapter 27

Louise's Pov

I wake up with Luke next to me, with his arms around me. I sit up and then feel a pair of arms go around me.

Luke:
Where you going, princess?

Me:
I was going to get up, baby boy.

Luke:
Nooooo, please don't leave me, I don't want you to go.

Me:
I'm not leaving you silly.

Luke:
Then come lay back down with me.

I was about to lay back down, but Luke pulled me on top of him. So I just layed down on him and went back to sleep.

I got woke up by a knock on the door.

Ashton:
Hey, is it okay for me to come in?

Me:
Babe, Ashton's at the door.

Luke:
Come in, bro.

I get off Luke and lay next to him.

Me:
Hey, Ash what's up?

Ashton:
Nothing, I'm just bored no one is awake.

Luke:
This little one won't up at 6am.

Me:
1) I'm not little anymore, 2) don't ask me why because I don't know. But anyway your welcome to chat with us, this lazy one don't want to get out of bed yet.

Ashton:
I know, his always like that in the morning. And if he got woken up his all grumpy.

Luke:
Hey, I'm not grumpy, and I'm not lazy I just want to hug you and kiss you. *kisses me*

Me&Ash:
Yes you are grumpy.

Ashton:
Especially when you just wake up.

Me:
He was fine this morning, unless... You was watching me sleeo wasn't you?

Luke:
*looks away* Now would I do that?

Me&Ash:
Yes!

Me:
Anyway, what's everyone doing today?

Ashton:
Nothing, I was going to ask if I could hang out with use?

Luke:
Of course you can...

Me:
Good idea.

Later that day me, Luke and Ashton was at mine. Luke and Ashton was writing a new song, I don't know exactly what about but can't wait to hear it.

I was in the kitchen getting some snacks and drinks. Luke decided to have a movie night, I told Ashton to invite someone alone to it as well, so his not on his own.

Ashton:
I'm going to call 1 of my mates.

Me:
That's cool, we will be in here.

Ashton leaves the room. I'm sitting on Luke's lap, he starts kissing my neck and then my lips. When Ashton comes back in we stop, don't ask why because I don't know.

Luke:
So is your mate up for the movie night?

Ashton:
Yeah, she's up for it.

Me:
It's a girl his invited, that's so cute.

Ashton:
Shhh you. *starts blushing*

Me:
Ashton got a crush, awwww so cute.

Ashton:
Please, shut her up, bro.

And Luke just did what Ashton said, he started kissing my lips and then we end up snogging and use tongues. After a while there was a knock at the door.