Chapter 24

Louise's Pov

I wake up find Danni standing over me.

Danni:
Good morning, Lou. Did you have a good sleep?

Me:
Yeah, you?

Danni:
Yeah, it was fab.

Me:
Good, may I ask why were you watching me sleep?

Danni:
I got told to come and wake you up, but you looked so peaceful, so...

Me:
So you thought that you'd watch me lol.

Danni:
Yeah, anyway get up and get dressed.

Me:
Why? *sits up*

Danni:
Because I said so. I layed some clothes out for you to wear today.

Me:
Fine and okay thanks.

I get up and go into the bathroom and have a wash, I get dressed and do my make-up and hair. I walk back out and head downstairs where everyone was.

Me:
Morning all.

All:
Morning!!

Me:
Why did use make Danni wake me up, instead of doing it yourselves?

Luke:
Don't ask me.

Michael:
Because you girls need some time with each other, have a girly day out or something. And then meet up later about 6pm. *winks at Danni*

Me:
She told you, didn't she?

Luke:
Don't him what?

Michael:
Maybe, don't forget she is my beautiful girlfriend and she tells me everything.

Me:
Danni you promised. Have any of you told anyone else?

Danni&Michael:
Nope.

Ashton:
Can I know what's going on?

Me:
No!! So don't use 2 dare tell anyone.

Calum:
So these 2 know but the rest of us aren't aloud to know?

Me:
Danni know because she found out herself but she told Michael.
Luke: Why ain't I aloud to know?

Me:
Because I said so.

Me and Danni are about to leave to hang out. I whispered in Michael's ear saying 'Don't you dare tell anyone or I will not talk to you', he had a sad face after that so I'm hoping that he won't tell anyone.

Me and Danni go to the mall, it was busy in most of the shops, but we didn't mind. We went into loads of shops.

We was coming out of the mall when I heard a simular voice call my name.

Me:
Jack, what do you want?

Jack:
You and your stupid best mate of uourse ruined my life.

Me:
No, you ruined your own life. So don't go around blaming people, when it's your own fault.

After I said that he punched me in the face.

Me:
This is what you do? Hit girls.

Jack:
You deserved that.

Me:
How? What because I'm only telling the truth that your a cheating scumbag.

He started punching me and slapping my face, kicked me in my stomach and back. I fell to the floor in pain, he lifted my head up and punched me 1 more time until everything went black.

Danni's Pov

Me and Louise was having a great time until we saw Jack. He was beating her up and I was held away from her, I started crying hard. After he finished beating her up, I got let free and ran to Louise that was laying on the floor. I called the police and ambulance. And then called Michael about what happened.