Chapter 26

Louise's Pov

Its been a week since I've been out of hospital and when I told Luke how I feel about him. All my bruises and cuts have gone which I'm happy about, because now I'm not afraid walking outside.

I'm meeting up with Luke today, he says he has a surprise for me, I wonder what that is?

I'm on my way to meet Danni, we are going shopping. And later she is helping me out with what to wear. When I get to Danni's.

Danni: Hey, girl. You ready?
Me: Yeah, come on.
Danni: I'll just get my bag, then we can go.

*later that day*

After we went to the mall, we got iny car and drove back to Danni's. When we get there I get a call from Luke.

Me:
Hey Lukey, what's up?

Luke: Hey beautiful, how are you?

Me:
Yeah I'm fine, you?

Luke:
Yeah I'm fine, I can't wait to see you later.

Me:
Where are we going?

Luke:
I'm not telling you. I'm going to pick you up at 6pm.

Me:
Oh please tell me? And okay, well I'm at Danni's so your gonna have to pick me up from here.

Luke:
I'm not telling you, that's that. And that's okay I'll pick you up from there.

Me:
Okay, well I'll see you later, Lukey.

Luke:
Okay beautiful. Bye I love you.

Me:
I love you too.

The call ended and me and Danni sat on the sofa, I have 3hours until Luke picks me up. After a while me and Danni went up to her room, she picks something out for me to wear (I think she knows where Luke's taking me).

Me:
Danni, do you know where Luke's taking me?

Danni:
Yeah, but I'm not telling you.

Me:
Why? I really want to know.

Danni:
It's a surprise, so no I'm not telling you.

I went into the shower quickly. When I got out, I walked into Danni's room she has decided for what I should wear. She picked out a realy lovely dress (picture below).

Its now 5pm, so I get dressed into my dress. Danni is doing my hair and make-up, she's doing natural make-up and curling my hair. After see was done I looked into the mirror.

Me:
Thank you so much. Your the best. *hugs Danni*

Danni: *
hugs back* Your welcome, you look amazing. Wait till Luke sees you.

Me:
Shut up. *starts blushing*

Danni:
What I'm only telling the truth.

Me and Danni heard a knock at the door, Danni gos and answers the door while I get my stuff ready. I heard Michael's voice and then Calum's and then Ashton's.

I walk downstairs and walk into the living room where everyone was.

Me:
Hey guys.

All:
Hey.

Ashton:
Wow, Lou! You look amazing.

Danni:
See I told you.

Me:
Well I had my wonderful girl best friend help me.

Calum:
Wait till Luke sees you, his so excited for tonight, he hasn't shut up about it.

Danni:
I said the same thing to her, then she told me to shut up when I was only telling her the truth.