Chapter 28

Louise's Pov

It's mine and Luke's 1 month anniversary. He is planning something again, but I'm not aloud to know again. But I'm kinda worried at the moment I've missed my monthly, I don't want to tell Luke, I'm scared. I'm on my way to Danni's now. I get there and she opens the door.

Danni:
Hey, come in.

Me:
Hey and thanks.

Danni:
So, what's the matter? You don't look to good.

After she said that I ran to the toilet and was sick, this has been happening for 2 weeks now. Danni is holding my hair while I'm being sick. After I finish I flush the toilet and rinsed my mouth out with mouthwash.

Danni:
Lou, are you okay?

Me:
Yeah I'm fine. I don't know what's wrong with me.

Danni:
How long have you been feeling like this?

Me:
2 weeks.

Danni:
When was the last time your monthly?

Me:
I was supposed to have it last week but never did.

Danni:
When was the last time you had sex?

Me:
Last week.

Danni:
Right, did you use a condom anytime you had sex?

Me:
Oh shit! No we never.

Danni:
We need to get you a pregnancy test, so we know for sure.

Me:
Okay, come on.

*skip the shops*

We get back to Danni's, and the guys are outside. Shit, now what?

Danni:
Put them in my bag, so they can't see.

I put the tests in her bag and continue walking towards are place. When we get there Luke comes up to me and kisses me.

Luke:
Hey, beautiful. How are you?

Me:
Hey, handsome. I'm fine, you?

Luke:
Yeah I'm good.

We walk inside, and I grab Danni's arm and pull her aside.

Me:
What am I suppose to do now? I can't do it now that the guys are here.

Danni:
It's okay, calm down. We sit down with the boys for a bitt and then say that we are going to go upstairs.

Me:
Okay.

We go back into the room, where the guys are. They are watching something, I have no idea what it is. I was laying on Luke's lap until I saw blood in the film, I put my hand over my mouth and ran to the toilet, Luke ran after me.

Luke:
Babe, you okay?

Me:
Yeah, it must of beem something I ate.

Luke:
You sure?

Me:
Yeahhhhh....

I got up and wiped and washed my mouth. I flush the toilet and go back into the living room, I go up to Danni and whisper in her ear.

Me:
I need to do this now!

Danni:
Babe, me and Lou are just popping upstairs.

Michael:
Okay, babe. Call me if you need me.

Danni:
Will do.

Danni kisses Michael and I tell Luke I'm just popping upstairs with Danni, he kisses me and says okay. Danni grabs her bag and we walk upstairs.