Chapter 10

Louise's Pov

*2 months later*

It's been 2 months since me and Calum broke up, I realise that I don't need himn I haven't cried in just over a month.

Me and Luke have been hanging out a lot more, and we have gotten a lot closer too. He texts me every morning which is nice.

*message*
Luke:
Good morning Lou, I hope your okay. Miss you bestie. I hope you had a lovely sleep and that this text puts a smile on your beautiful face. Love you Lou xx
*end of message*

Luke's Pov

Me and Louise are really close, closer than we was before. Every time I'm with her, I can't help but look at her. Every time I hear her name or see her name pop up on my phone, I can't help but smile. I love being around her.

Louise is at work today and doesn't finish until 4pm, so just before she finish I'm going to surprise her at work.

*Past a few hours*

I'm on my way to where Louise works, I hope she okay with me doing this. So I'm outside her work now, it's 3:30pm, so I decided to go inside and order a drink and sandwich to go. When I got to the counter Louise was standing there, then she saw me and hugged me.

Now its 4pm, she's will be coming out soon. She comes out and is about to walk away from her work until she saw me, she smiled and ran up to me and hugged me.

We go back to hers and she gets something different to wear. I think she looks beautiful in whatever she wears.