Chapter 21

Louise's Pov

Its been 3days since Luke has been in hospital.

It's 11:30pm, I held Luke's hand and closed me eyes and prayed. After I prayed for Luke I stood up and kissed Luke's forehead. I sat back in the chair and fell asleep holding Luke's hand.

The next day, I was half asleep when I feel someone squeeze my hand. I instantly woke up, but no one was in the room, then I realise that I'm holding Luke's hand. I was thinking to myself 'Is luke awake? Did he just squeeze my hand?'

Me:
Lukey?

Luke:
Hey, Lou.

Me:
Oh my god, lukey! Your okay. *stats hugging him*

Luke:
What happened?

Me:
Jack beat you up, I'm really sorry, you didn't deserve this. *tears fall down my face*

Luke:
Hey, come here. *wipes the tears* It's not your fault, don't blame yourself.

Me:
But....

Luke:
No buts, now come and lay next to me and cuddle.

I lay next to Luke and cuddle him, and not long after that the others came in.

Danni:
Luke, your okay! *runs and hugs Luke*

Luke:
Hey Danni and yeah I'm okay. Hey guys, how are use?

Michael:
We are happy that your okay. *him and the guys hug Luke*

Luke:
Thanks guys, I kinda scared Lou a little while ago. *starts laughing a bit*

Me:
That was not funny, Luke.

Danni:
What did you do?

Luke:
Well, I woke up and I saw Lou asleep on the chair, so I squeezed her hand and made her jump. *laughs*

Danni:
That's evil.

Me:
I know right.

Luke:
When she knew it was me, she had a massive smile on her face.

Ashton:
See I told you, Lou.

Luke:
Told her what?

Ashton:
That she needs to stay strong, she fell to the floor crying when she saw you in this bed. Amd she started blaming herself.

Me:
But it is kin...

Luke:
Shut up, its not your fault so stop blaming yourself, got it?

Me: Yea boss.

Then the doctor ended up walking in, I had to jump off the bed.

Doctor:
Hello everyone, good morning Mr. Hemmings, how are we this morning?

Luke:
I'm fine thanks.

Doctor:
Good to hear, well you can go home whenever you want, I'll go get you a form to fill in, and call me when you filled it in.

Luke:
Okay, thanks.

After the doctor left the room, me and Danni was jumping around, we are so happy Luke's coming home. And the doctor is back.

Doctor:
Here Mr. Hemmings.

Luke:
Thanks.

While Luke fills in the form and signs it, the guys get Luke's stuff, after he filled in the form he went into the cubicle and got changed into his clothes. Luke gives the doctor the form and we leave.

We are going back to Michael's tonight. In my car it's me, Luke and Calum, and in Ashton's car its Ashton Danni and Michael. When we get back to Michael's he opens the door and let's us in...