Chaper 13

Louise's Pov

After the BBQ, I helped tidy up the stuff. Well Ashton put music on, so we was dancing while tidying up. After tidying uo, we sat down for a bit. I checked the time and it was 5pm.

Me:
I'm going to pop home quickly, I'll be back soon.

Ashton:
Okay, will you be alright?

Me:
Yes, I'll be fine, don't worry.

I gave everyone hugs before I leave, even Calum. I was to the door and Luke ran up to me.

Luke:
Text me when yoh get home, and when your on your way.

Me:
Okay, will do.

I leave Ashton's and head home. When I get home, I go up to my room and sit on my bed for a bit, then text Luke saying I'm home. I go to my closet and find a black skirt and a whit top, so I change into them and get some of my black converses out. I get my bag and phone and leave tobgo back to Ashton's and text Luke.

I get to Ashton's and knock.on the door, the door opened reveling Luke. He just stares at m, so I started walking to the house.

It was 6:30pm, we headed off to the party. When we got to the road we could hear the music, wow it's loud. We get to the house and go inside, the house was crowded with people, but it's all good.

Me and the guys went to get a drink. Luke was holding my hand so he didn't lose me. After we got our drinks, we started talking about how great this party is. All of a sudden Calum walks off somewhere, them Michael went after him, then come back.

Michael:
Calum has gone to meet a girl over there.

Me:
It's probably that girk we saw him with.

Michael:
You okay, Lou?

Me:
Me? Yeag I'm fine, I'm not going to let anyone ruin tonight.

Michael:
That's the spirit.

Me and the guys decided to do some shots, so we done 10 shots each, my throat started burning but it was okay. The boys got another beer and I got Vodka and coke, we went into the crowded room and started to dance along with the music.

After a while of dancing, Luke head back intobthe kitchen and came back with more drinks.

One of the guys came up to us askinh if we would like to play 'Spin The Bottle'. So me and the guys went into the room where they are playing. The guys started pulling faces when they had to kiss another guy, it was funny. It was Michael's turn to spin the bottle and it lands on Ashton, so they kissed. Then Ashton spun the bottle and it landed on Luke, they kissed. Then Luke spun the bottle and it landed on me, Luke walks over to me and bends down and smashes his lips on mine, it must have lasted for about 3 minutes until someone pulled us apart.

After a really fun game of spin the bottle, me and Luke had more shots and drink, until we are completely wasted. We went back into the crowded room and started dancing.

Luke grabbed my hand for me to follow him. So I did and we went upstairs into one of the empty rooms. When we get into one of the bedrooms, I close the door behind me.

I turn back to Luke, he smashes his lips on mine and pushes me up against the wall. He starts kissing my neck, while leaving a little mark. He picks me up and takes me to the bed and lays me down. He takes his top off and I do the same, he hovers over me and starts kissing me everywhere and then smashing his lips on him again, he grabs my skirt and pulls the off, I undo his jeans and pulls the down. He unhooks my bra and takes it off as well as my underwear, he takes his boxers off and his friend flops out, I'm thinking 'Wow!' in my head, I think he noticed that I was staring. He get on top of me, kisses me softly. I whispered in his ear asking if he had a condom, he grabs he wallet and pulls one out and says you never know when you need one. He put his condom on and hovered over me and then stuck it into me, I started moaning, oh my god this is amazing. I said 'faster, faster', he went faster and harder, oh my god my moans got louder and so did his. We was going for ages.

Me:
I'm close too...

Luke:
Me too, babe.

We both cummed at the same time. Luke pulled out of me and layed right next to me, we started catching our breath back.

Luke:
Your...so...beautiful, and so...fucking...amazing.

Me:
No, your...amazing. Oh my god!

Luke kissed my lips and then we got up and got dressed and went back downstairs to the party.