Chapter 23

Luke's Pov

It's been a week since Louise went to America. We talk when we can, 1) because she's busy, 2) me and the guys a preparing for a little gig, 3) because of the stupid timezone. When its night here its morning there and the other way round.

It kills me everyday that I can't see her, I just end up looking at the pic of us on my phone and look at all the messages. I still sometimes go to the place where only me and Lou go, but its not the same without her. When will see be coming back? I wish I knew the answer.

*a month later*

Me and the boys are doing our gig today, its going to be awesome. Me and Danni have been speaking and hanging around a lot. She told us (Me, Ashton, Michael and Calum) that she misses us and that she loves us, and hope that we have a great gig.

Louise's Pov

Today I got back home in Australia, I couldn't be happier. I haven't told the others that I'm home because I want to surprise them at the gig tonight.

*a few hours later*

I looked at the time, it was 5pm and the guys start at 7pm. I went to get washed and dressed, done my hair and make-up.

I put on my hoodie and grab my bag, phone and keys. I drove to where they are doing their gig. I'm really excited to see them, I wonder if they will be the same if they see me.

When I get there, I park my car and head to the door. I walk in and the guys was performing.

They played 8 songs:
Heartbreak Girl
Greenlight
Heartache On The Big Screen
Amnesia
American Idiot
I Miss You
Independence Day
Too late

After they finished everyone clapped/screamed/whistled. The guys thanked them for coming and went off stage.

I went over to them and Danni was there too. Its so amazing to see them smile

Danni's Pov

I'm at the bar when I see someone similar.

Me:
I'll be right back.

Michael:
Where you goinh babe?

Me:
I think I saw 1 of my mates.

I walk towards the girl with the hoodie and take her outside, I pulled down her hood. Oh my god, its Louise.

Me:
Louise!!!!

Louise:
Danni!!!!

Me:
Oh my god, your here I've missed you so much. *hugs her*

Louise:
I've missed you so much too.

Me:
Does the guys know that your here?

Louise:
No, I wanted to surprise use.

Me:
Well you surprised me, and I know you will surprise the guys.

Louise:
You think?

Me:
Yeah, now come on. Take your jumper off and come back inside, but walk slowly behind me. I'll distract the guys and I'll give you a signal when to come over.

Louise:
Okay cool. Let's go.

Me and Louise walk back in the place, now I walk up to the boys and distract them.

Me:
I'm back. What are use lot talking about?

Ashton:
We're talking about Louise, Luke keeps looking at pic with her in, his so into her and he can not get enough.

Luke:
Dude, shut up! I just really miss her. It's been over a month since she been gone.

I give Louise a signal, she walks over with her head down. And then she jumps to the side with her head up.