Chapter 22

Louise's Pov

I was at home with Danni, we was chattering away. Then all of a sudden Luke popped into my head, I haven't spoken to him since Saturday. So I decide to text him.

*messages*
Me:
Hey Lukey, you okay? We haven't spoke since Saturday xx

Luke:
Hey Lou, I'm fine you? And yeah I know, can I come with you to the airport? Xx

Me:
I'm fine, and of course you can. I'm really going to miss you, promise that you won't forget me.

Luke:
Don't be silly, Lou. I will never forget you xxx

Me:
Good, you will always be my best friend, you mean everything to me. I don't know what I'll do without you xx

Luke:
Same to you, Lou. Hopefully you won't be gone for long, it won't be the same without you here xx

Me:
I haven't finished getting my stuff ready, your welcome to come over if you like xx

Luke:
I'll be over soon, I want to spend as much time with you before you go xx

Me:
Same, well Danni is here. So I'll see you soon, I love you xx

Luke:
Awesome, and yeah see you soon. I love you too xx
*end of met*

Luke's Pov

I really didn't want this day to come. Its killing me inside, I can't show how I feel infront of Louise. I started walking to Louise's when I text Calum.

*messages*
Me:
Hey dude, what you doing now?

Calum:
Hey, and I'm not doing anything now, why? And what's wrong?

Me:
It's Monday, Louise leaves today and well I'm on my way to Louise, I wanted to know if you want to come?

Calum:
Oh yeah, oh my god, how are you? And yeah sure I'll be over soon.

Me:
Okay, cool. And I'm okay, trying not let it get to me, but I know it will as soon as she leaves. Anyway Danni is already at Louise's and the others are on there way to hers now, and I'm outside hers mkw. So see you when you get here.

Calum:
Aww mate, always here for you, and I'm just leaving mine now, see you soon.
*end of messages*

I get to the door and knock on her door.

Louise's Pov

Me and Danni was in my room, I was still getting the rest of my stuff ready. There's was a knock on the door and Danni went to open it, she came back up with Luke.

Me:
*hugs luke* Hey Lukey.

Luke
*hugs back* Hey Lou.

Me:
*pulls back* Are you okay?

Luke:
Yeah I'm fine, you?

Me:
Yeah I'm okay.

Danni:
I'm going to pop to the shop quickly do use want anything?

Me:
Na, I'm fine thanks.

Luke:
No but thanks.

Danni:
Okay, I'll be back soon.

When Danni leaves to go off to shop, I finish getting ready and then chill on my bed with Luke.

Luke:
So what's time is your flight?

Me:
It's at 6pm. So I have a good few hours before I have to go. And you can tell me what's wrong? Don't say nothing because there is I can tell.

Luke:
I'm just really going to miss you like mad, it won't be the same without you. And I don't know when I next see you, it would be days, weeks, months, years.

Me:
I know, I will miss you like mad too, trust me I know that I'm going to end up crying when I get on the plane and leave, I'm trying so hard not to cry or be really upset.

Luke:
*hugs me* We will still be this close even if we are thousands of miles apart. *kisses my forehead*

Me:
Promise?

Luke:
I promise you.

*later that day at the airport*

We get out of the car and head into the airport. I had an hour until I have to go get on the plane. We go to Costa and get some drinks and have a sit.

When my plane gets call out, me and the others walk to the gates.

Me:
Right, *hugs Danni* Keep it cool.

Danni:
No problem, girl. I will.

Me:
*hugs Michael* Look after her, or have me to deal with. *starts laughing*

Michael:
Don't worry, I will.

Me:
*hugs Calum* Stay strong and be happy.

Calum:
Will do.

Me:
Ash can I have a quick word.

Ashton:
Yeah sure *follows me*

Me:
Can you keep an eye on Luke for me please? *hugs Ashton*

Ashton:
Yeah sure.

Me:
*hugs Luke* Stay strong and no matter what I'll always be here. *handing him a pic of us*

Luke:
I'll try.

Me:
*tears in my eyes* Bye guys and girl, hopefully I see you soon. *then gos through the gate*

I get on the plane and then I just broke down in tears. I wish Luke really knew how I feel about him, every time I said I love him, it meant as I really love him. But he never will feel the same about me.

Luke's Pov

I can't handle this, it feels like I'm losing her. I can't help but let a tear fall from my eyes, the guys and Danni came up to me and hugged me. Danni started to cry as well.

Danni:
I wish she never had to go.

Me:
Me too.

Michael:
Me three.

Ashton:
Me four.

Calum:
Me five.

Danni:
She said she will message us as soon as she lands, so I won't be sleeping until I know she got there safe.

Me&the guys:
Same here.

Calum:
You do realise that it will be over 24hours that she won't message us?

Danni:
Yeah but I don't care.

Ashton:
Come on let's go.

We leave the airport and get in the car, we go to Ashton's place. When we get there, we all get out the car.

Me:
I'm going to go for a walk.
Ashton: Do you want anyone to come with you?

Me:
No, I'll be fine. I'll see you guys in a bit.

I walk away, I'm going to where me and Louise use to hang out a lot. When I get there I climb up the tree and sit. I pull out the pic of me and Louise and I just had to smile to see her.

*an hour later*

I walked back to Ashton's place where they was all sitting on the sofa.

Michael:
Hey bro, you okay?

Me:
Yeah I'm fine, I'm just broken that she's gone.

Danni:
Yeah I know, I am too.