Chapter 7

Louise's Pov

I went downstairs to find Luke sitting on the sofa watching TV. I go and sit next to him and start talking.

Me:
Hey, luke. You okay?

Luke:
Yeah I'm fine, are you?

Me:
I'll be fine, I've got my best friend with me to cheer me up. Erm... Luke Calum is coming over in a bit.

Luke:
Oh, okay. Do you want me to go, so use can talk?

Me:
No, please stay. I think I'll need you after me and Calum talk.

Luke:
Why? What you going to do?

Before I could answer there was a knock at the door. Luke quickly ran upstairs into my room. I opened the room as soon as I heard my room close.

Calum:
Hey babe. What did you need to talk to me about?

Me:
Well, first I would like to know, why the hell your CHEATING on me?

Calum:
What? No I'm not.

Me:
Yes you are Calum, I saw you today at the mall. Holding some girls hand and kissing her, if that's not cheating what is?

Calum:
Look babe, she's just a friend that's all.

Me: Bullshit Calum. You have been distant with me before you went on tour, well now I know why. How could you do this to me? What did I do wrong to deserve this?

Calum:
Babe...

Me:
Don't call me that.

Calum:
I'm sorry okay, she means nothing to me.

Me:
Whatever Calum. *gets a text from Luke* We are OVER!!!

*looks at the text*
Luke:
Hey Lou, I can hear use from up here. I hope your okay, let me know when he leaves and I'll come down. I'm here for you Lou. Love you bestie x
*end of message*

Me:
Now go and leave me alone. I hate you.

I walk towards the door amd opens it for Calum. He leaves and I slam the door shut behind him, I fall to the floor still crying. I loved him and he does this to me.

I got my phone out and went on Facebook to put a status up.

*status*
Went from a great day to a really bad day. So upset right now :'( I want to say thanks to my best friend Luke Hemmings that here to cheer me up.

I go up to my room where Luke is, he holds me tight and tells me that I deserve better than Calum.