Chapter 15

Louise's Pov

I wake up in Luke's room again, with his arms around me. I sit up and my head starts banging like a bass drum. I realise that I'm wearing Luke's top, I look at him and his only wearing his boxers. What the hell happened last night? I decided to go back to sleep as it was so early in the morning.

*few hours later*

I wake up and look at my phone to look at the time, it was 12:30pm. I was about to get out of bed, until Luke came in with a tray.

Luke:
Good afternoon, sleep well?

Me:
Yeah thanks, still got my banging headache though.

Luke:
Someone's hungover. It was a great night though, I have to admit.

Me:
Yes I am hungover, I feel like crap. I can't remember hardly anything that happened last night.

Luke:
I know, I saw your facebook status.

Me:
Haha, yeah. Do you remember anything?

Luke:
Yeah, I remember a few bits.

Me:
Tell me what you remember, please? Did I embarrass myself?

Luke:
No you never embarrassed yourself. And well I remember going to the party and drinking and dancing, and us and the guys done shots which my throat still kills from. And that we...

Me:
We what?

Luke:
We...erm... We slept together.

Me:
Yeah, guessed that as I woke up next to you. But how comes I'm wearing your top?

Luke:
No, I didn't mean like that.

Me:
What do you mean?

Luke:
*looks down* We have sex, not once but twice.

Me:
Oh my god. That explains why I'm wearing your top and why our clothes was all over the floor.

Me: Yeah.

We ate lunch in silent, we didn't know what to say to each other, it was just so awkward. After I finished my lunch I went into the shower, after the shower I got dressed. I walk out of the bathroom and go into Luke's room. I grab my bag and pull out my make-up out, and start doing my make-up. I tie my hair bavk into a ponytail.

I look at luke, who looks sad. I hope this hasn't ruin anything between us. His my best friend, I can't lose him.

Me:
Hey, Luke. Are you okay? *looks at him*

Luke:
*looks at me* Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just thinking that's all.

Me:
What you thinking about?

Luke:
Nothing, don't worry.

Me:
Luke, I can tell when something's wrong, you forget I've known you for years, your my best friend.

Luke:
I don't want to talk about it.

Me:
Okay, sorry.

Luke:
No need to be sorry, you haven't done anything wrong. I'll tell you when I'm ready.

Me:
Okay, erm... I'm meeting Danni soon. So I need to go, I'll talk to you later, yeah?

Luke:
Yeah, sure. I'll walk you to the door.

I grab my clothes and was about to put them in my bag, until Luke spoke.

Luke:
You can keep some clothes here, just incase you stay again.

Me:
You sure?

Luke:
Yeah, of course.

I put my clothes is one of Luke's empty draws. I grab my bag and we walk downstairs, I put my shoes on and then head towards the door.

Me:
I'll message you later when I get home.

Luke:
Yeah, okay. Talk to you later.

I give him and hugs and a kiss on the cheek, it still awkward between is. Hopefully the awkwardness gos away. I can't lose him, he means everything to me. I get my phone out and message Danni.

*messages*
Me:
Hey girl, meet me at Costa instead, need a nice hot chocolate xx

Danni James:
Hey, and yeah I could really do with one as well, see you then xx

Me:
Yeah, see ya xx