Chapter 32

Louise's Pov
*4 months later*

Im now heavily pregnant, I've got everything ready for when I go into hospital. Luke and me live together now also, hee designed the babies room with help from the guys.

Luke:
Baby, I'm just popping to the shop. Do you want anything?

Me:
Nope, I'm fine thanks.

He kisses me goodbye and then leaves. I get up to go into the kitchen, I get into the kitchen and then I feel a really sharp pain in my stomach, I didn't really think of anything at the time until it happened again. I felt like I needed the toilet, but then I felt something wet slide down my lef. Shit! My waters have broke and no one is here with me. I try and go to the living roon to get my phone, then I hear the door open.

Luke:
Babe, where are you?

I couldn't answer so I just banged the cupboards, hopefully that would give him a clue. I heard him run into the kitchen.

Luke:
Princess, what's wrong?

He looked at the floor and saw a wet patch underneath me m, then looked at me.

Luke:
Shit! Your in labour. I just quickly go and get your hospital bag and then we can go.

Me:
Luke the bag is near the front door. Can you help me I can't get up? I'm in a hell of a lot of pain.

Luke picked me up bridal style and then grabbed the hospital bag.

*Skip the drive*

Luke: Someone help! My partner is in labour.

Two nurses came running over to us, Luke placed me in a wheelchair and then the nurses took me to a room, Luke followed behind.

Luke:
Baby, I'm just going to call the others to let them know what's happening.

Me:
Okay baby. Don't be long.

Danni's Pov

Me and the others was other Jade hoyse, I heard music play it was 'She's Kinda Hot', its my phone going off. I grab my phone, Luke's calling me.

Me:
Hey, Luke. What's up?

Luke:
Louise is in labour, we are up the hospital now.

Me:
Okay, thanks for letting me know. See you soon.

The phone called ended and then I went back into the room where everyone is.

Me:
Right everyone, get your arses ready.

Jade:
Why? What's the matter?

Me:
Louise is in labour. They are up the hospital now.

Ashton:
I'll drive us there.

*Skip the drive*

We get to the hospital and we head up to the labour ward.

Luke's Pov

I go back into the labour room where Louise is.

Me:
They are on their way here now.

Louise:
Okay baby.

Me:
Is everything okay, princess?

Louise:
Yeah, part from the contractions they hurt a lot.

Me:
I'm here now, I won't leave your side until our baby is born.

I kiss her lips and hold her hand.

*20 minutes later*

Louise is 6cm dilated, I hope the others get here before Louise gives birth.